Open invitation to mystery product launch at St Albans makeup shop
- Credit: Archant
Everyone is invited to a mystery product launch at a St Albans makeup shop tomorrow.
Benefit Cosmetics in The Maltings, St Albans, are hosting its biggest launch yet - and all while many people are still climbing out of bed.
There will be free gifts and tasty nibbles to kick start the day at the Breakfast at Benefit event.
The makeup brand’s motos include “whistle while you work it”, “fast and fabulous beauty solutions”, and “glamour is grabbing life by the giggles”.
Follow the launch on Twitter using #outofthisworld
You may also want to watch:
The St Albans event is at 8am to 9am on Friday, February 2.
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 4 COVID-19 deaths across Hertfordshire hit new milestone
- 5 Restaurant delivers food to households self-isolating due to Covid
- 6 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 7 St Albans City game at Dulwich Hamlet postponed due to positive test in Londoners' squad
- 8 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 9 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 10 Yellow warning for rain in Herts as Storm Christoph approaches