Open invitation to mystery product launch at St Albans makeup shop
- Credit: Archant
Everyone is invited to a mystery product launch at a St Albans makeup shop tomorrow.
Benefit Cosmetics in The Maltings, St Albans, are hosting its biggest launch yet - and all while many people are still climbing out of bed.
There will be free gifts and tasty nibbles to kick start the day at the Breakfast at Benefit event.
The makeup brand’s motos include “whistle while you work it”, “fast and fabulous beauty solutions”, and “glamour is grabbing life by the giggles”.
Follow the launch on Twitter using #outofthisworld
The St Albans event is at 8am to 9am on Friday, February 2.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 3 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 4 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 5 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 6 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 7 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 8 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 9 Caretakers of creation: church's work protecting environment
- 10 Author's new book explores mental health during the pandemic