Batford Memorial Hall applies for drinks licence
- Credit: Archant
Batford Memorial Hall in Harpenden has applied for a licence to sell alcohol from Thursday to Sunday.
The hall’s management wish to operate a community hall on the ground floor of the premises, that will be available for hire.
An application has been submitted to St Albans district council to sell alcohol at the Tallents Crescent hall from Thursday to Sunday.
The alcohol could only be consumed on the premises and would be sold between 10am and 11pm.
The premises would be open between 8.30am and 11.30pm from Monday to Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Trained staff would be on site at all events and signs would be erected in the car park asking patrons to leave quietly.
A decision on whether to grant the licence will be made by the council’s licensing sub-committee on Thursday, December 20.
To see the application, visit tinyurl.com/y9l5p96g
- 1 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 2 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 3 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 4 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Freedom Day delay is a financial blow to local businesses
- 7 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 8 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 9 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 10 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square