Batford Memorial Hall applies for drinks licence
- Credit: Archant
Batford Memorial Hall in Harpenden has applied for a licence to sell alcohol from Thursday to Sunday.
The hall’s management wish to operate a community hall on the ground floor of the premises, that will be available for hire.
An application has been submitted to St Albans district council to sell alcohol at the Tallents Crescent hall from Thursday to Sunday.
The alcohol could only be consumed on the premises and would be sold between 10am and 11pm.
The premises would be open between 8.30am and 11.30pm from Monday to Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Trained staff would be on site at all events and signs would be erected in the car park asking patrons to leave quietly.
A decision on whether to grant the licence will be made by the council’s licensing sub-committee on Thursday, December 20.
To see the application, visit tinyurl.com/y9l5p96g
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 5 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 6 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 7 Shortages crisis hits district
- 8 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'