Award is convenient truth for Martin
WEALTH management specialist Martin Rashdi has been presented with an award by former US vice president Al Gore. Martin, aged 38, of King Harry Lane, St Albans, was top performing partner at his company St James s Place in 2007 and he was presented with t
WEALTH management specialist Martin Rashdi has been presented with an award by former US vice president Al Gore.
Martin, aged 38, of King Harry Lane, St Albans, was top performing partner at his company St James's Place in 2007 and he was presented with the prize in front of more than 2,000 people in a ceremony at the O2 centre, formerly the Millennium Dome, in Greenwich.
Al Gore, winner of the 2007 Nobel Peace Prize, addressed the audience on the challenge that people faced from climate change.
Martin, who is married with two children, works in London at his practice, Clearwater Wealth Management, which is part of St James's Place.
You may also want to watch:
He described meeting Al Gore as a humbling experience as he has been described as having one of the most significant roles in saving the planet in the next 100 years.
Martin said he was a strong advocate of reducing carbon emissions and he only invested in green companies.
- 1 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 5 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Invincible London Colney youngsters complete incredible first season
- 10 St Albans Striders enjoy comfort of their home roads if not the heat and hills