Attempted burglary in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Would-be burglars attempted to break into a garage last week and caused £200 worth of damage.
The incident happened between 4pm on Wednesday, October 8 and 9am on Thursday, October 9 in Hill End Lane.
Criminals tried to gain entry to the Highfield Park Trust owned garage through the roof, but they were unable to gain access and nothing was stolen.
PC Barry Eldridge said: “Did you see anyone acting suspiciously in the area at the time of the attempted burglary?
“Do you know who may be responsible? Please contact me with any information you have by calling the non-emergency number 101.
You may also want to watch:
“Alternatively call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.”
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 5 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 6 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 7 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 10 Cheers! Great Northern pub set to host beer and cider festival