Three arrests over Redbourn ‘stabbing’
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after an alleged stabbing in Redbourn.
Three people have been arrested following the incident in Snatchup at 2.37am on Thursday, May 31.
Officers are still looking to track down another person in connection with the assault.
Eyewitnesses or anyone with any other information which could help officers with the investigation have been asked to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on the non-emergency number 101, quoting Op Spruce.
Officers would also like to hear from anyone who has CCTV or mobile phone footage of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the public have taken to social media to express their shock and anger at the incident.
Eyewitnesses also described seeing forensics officers at the scene.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 6 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 7 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 8 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 9 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 10 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
In a neighbourhood watch message to residents, police said: “An altercation happened in the street which was immediately attended by officers from St Albans Police Station.
“Enquiries have been ongoing ever since.
“Police have arrested three individuals in connection with this incident.
“One further individual is still outstanding.
“High visibility patrols will continue in Redbourn.
“Your help is appreciated.”