Three arrests over Redbourn ‘stabbing’
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after an alleged stabbing in Redbourn.
Three people have been arrested following the incident in Snatchup at 2.37am on Thursday, May 31.
Officers are still looking to track down another person in connection with the assault.
Eyewitnesses or anyone with any other information which could help officers with the investigation have been asked to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on the non-emergency number 101, quoting Op Spruce.
Officers would also like to hear from anyone who has CCTV or mobile phone footage of the incident.
Members of the public have taken to social media to express their shock and anger at the incident.
Eyewitnesses also described seeing forensics officers at the scene.
- 1 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 2 Former Harpenden primary school teacher jailed for 138 years
- 3 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 4 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 6 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 7 Man seen walking 'naked from waist down' in Harpenden
- 8 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 9 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 10 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
In a neighbourhood watch message to residents, police said: “An altercation happened in the street which was immediately attended by officers from St Albans Police Station.
“Enquiries have been ongoing ever since.
“Police have arrested three individuals in connection with this incident.
“One further individual is still outstanding.
“High visibility patrols will continue in Redbourn.
“Your help is appreciated.”