Three arrests over Redbourn ‘stabbing’
- Credit: Archant
Police are investigating after an alleged stabbing in Redbourn.
Three people have been arrested following the incident in Snatchup at 2.37am on Thursday, May 31.
Officers are still looking to track down another person in connection with the assault.
Eyewitnesses or anyone with any other information which could help officers with the investigation have been asked to contact Hertfordshire Constabulary on the non-emergency number 101, quoting Op Spruce.
Officers would also like to hear from anyone who has CCTV or mobile phone footage of the incident.
You may also want to watch:
Members of the public have taken to social media to express their shock and anger at the incident.
Eyewitnesses also described seeing forensics officers at the scene.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 5 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 6 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 9 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
- 10 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
In a neighbourhood watch message to residents, police said: “An altercation happened in the street which was immediately attended by officers from St Albans Police Station.
“Enquiries have been ongoing ever since.
“Police have arrested three individuals in connection with this incident.
“One further individual is still outstanding.
“High visibility patrols will continue in Redbourn.
“Your help is appreciated.”