Asian jewellery stolen in St Albans burglary
- Credit: Archant
Do you recognise any of this jewellery, which was stolen from St Albans?
At some time between 8pm and 8.30pm on March 14, criminals went into a property on Oxford Avenue in St Albans and took the Asian earrings, bangles and necklaces.
Three men were seen in the area at the time of the incident.
Police are also investigating a vehicle acting suspiciously by driving slowly around the area when the crime happened.
Det Con Colin Workman, from the Local Crime Unit, said: “We are also keen to hear from anyone who saw a vehicle, which may have appeared out of place or seen to be driving slowly, in Oxford Avenue.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who has information about this crime should contact police on 101, email email@example.com, or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
The crime reference is 41/24227/19.
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
- 6 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 7 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 8 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 9 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 10 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game