Arsenal star Jack Wilshere visits Harpenden shop
- Credit: Photo supplied
ARSENAL star Jack Wilshere has shown he is pitch-perfect off the field too after paying a surprise visit to an audio-visual retailer in Harpenden.
Footie fan and owner of Bang and Olufsen Tulsi Parmar said he was stunned last week to see Jack and a friend browsing his shop on the High Street.
The 21-year-old midfielder, who lives in Harpenden, has recently returned to the Arsenal line-up for games after recuperating with an ankle problem for six weeks.
Tulsi, who has attended several Arsenal matches, said he had also had retired English footballer Sol Campbell in the store.
He added: “We have had a few celebrities in here over the years, including actors from EastEnders.”
You may also want to watch:
Tulsi said: “Jack just walked in with his friend and was looking at the systems. He was a very nice guy, calm, cool and we started talking about Arsenal.
“He said that Arsenal has a lot of Bang and Olufsen at the Emirates Stadium and he wanted to buy a system.”
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 9 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 10 11 things you might not know about St Albans' new Mayor
After chatting with Tulsi, Jack purchased equipment from the store.