Arsenal star Jack Wilshere visits Harpenden shop
- Credit: Photo supplied
ARSENAL star Jack Wilshere has shown he is pitch-perfect off the field too after paying a surprise visit to an audio-visual retailer in Harpenden.
Footie fan and owner of Bang and Olufsen Tulsi Parmar said he was stunned last week to see Jack and a friend browsing his shop on the High Street.
The 21-year-old midfielder, who lives in Harpenden, has recently returned to the Arsenal line-up for games after recuperating with an ankle problem for six weeks.
Tulsi, who has attended several Arsenal matches, said he had also had retired English footballer Sol Campbell in the store.
He added: “We have had a few celebrities in here over the years, including actors from EastEnders.”
Tulsi said: “Jack just walked in with his friend and was looking at the systems. He was a very nice guy, calm, cool and we started talking about Arsenal.
“He said that Arsenal has a lot of Bang and Olufsen at the Emirates Stadium and he wanted to buy a system.”
- 1 Sainsbury's comes to St Albans station
- 2 Bowmans Cross development shelved as Hertsmere pulls Local Plan
- 3 So why WAS police helicopter flying over St Albans last week?
- 4 What is being done to tackle fly-tipping scourge?
- 5 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 6 Return of the Fred Hughes delights runners and organisers St Albans Striders alike
- 7 Wholefoods shop relocates to offer wider range of produce
- 8 Landowners advised to step up security following spike in fly-tipping across Hertfordshire
- 9 Who was the witch of St Albans?
- 10 St Albans leisure centre launches self-defence classes for girls as young as 12
After chatting with Tulsi, Jack purchased equipment from the store.