Arsenal star Jack Wilshere visits Harpenden shop
- Credit: Photo supplied
ARSENAL star Jack Wilshere has shown he is pitch-perfect off the field too after paying a surprise visit to an audio-visual retailer in Harpenden.
Footie fan and owner of Bang and Olufsen Tulsi Parmar said he was stunned last week to see Jack and a friend browsing his shop on the High Street.
The 21-year-old midfielder, who lives in Harpenden, has recently returned to the Arsenal line-up for games after recuperating with an ankle problem for six weeks.
Tulsi, who has attended several Arsenal matches, said he had also had retired English footballer Sol Campbell in the store.
He added: “We have had a few celebrities in here over the years, including actors from EastEnders.”
You may also want to watch:
Tulsi said: “Jack just walked in with his friend and was looking at the systems. He was a very nice guy, calm, cool and we started talking about Arsenal.
“He said that Arsenal has a lot of Bang and Olufsen at the Emirates Stadium and he wanted to buy a system.”
- 1 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 2 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 3 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 6 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 7 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 8 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 9 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 10 New vicar comes to Harpenden church
After chatting with Tulsi, Jack purchased equipment from the store.