Arsenal players dance for fans while on Asia Tour
- Credit: Photo supplied by Arsenal
THERE is a whole lot of shaking going on in the latest video offering from Arsenal players while away from their London Colney training ground touring Vietnam, Indonesia and Japan.
Click on the YouTube link here to find out who does a cheeky little strip and which plane passenger comments: “All a man wants is a bit of shut-eye but I’ve got more chance of falling asleep at the Emirates on a match day than on here.”
And while the Arsenal players are normally quick on their feet, dancing is clearly another matter as players indulge in channelling their inner Elvis Presley, Mick Jagger and possibly a duck for good measure.
Watching, and laughing, at them it’s clear that when Dmitri Shostakovich said, “Soccer is the ballet of the masses” he hadn’t seen Arsenal players dance.
The team is shown having lots of fun meeting fans and entertaining them – and each other – while on their Asian tour.
You may also want to watch:
The video is a compilation of funny outtakes from Arsenal’s pre-season Asia Tour.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 3 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 4 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 5 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 6 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25