Arsenal players dance for fans while on Asia Tour
- Credit: Photo supplied by Arsenal
THERE is a whole lot of shaking going on in the latest video offering from Arsenal players while away from their London Colney training ground touring Vietnam, Indonesia and Japan.
Click on the YouTube link here to find out who does a cheeky little strip and which plane passenger comments: “All a man wants is a bit of shut-eye but I’ve got more chance of falling asleep at the Emirates on a match day than on here.”
And while the Arsenal players are normally quick on their feet, dancing is clearly another matter as players indulge in channelling their inner Elvis Presley, Mick Jagger and possibly a duck for good measure.
Watching, and laughing, at them it’s clear that when Dmitri Shostakovich said, “Soccer is the ballet of the masses” he hadn’t seen Arsenal players dance.
The team is shown having lots of fun meeting fans and entertaining them – and each other – while on their Asian tour.
You may also want to watch:
The video is a compilation of funny outtakes from Arsenal’s pre-season Asia Tour.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly