Arriva bus firm prove they're game
BUDDING game designers are being called upon to create an official PC game for a bus company. Arriva the Shires and Essex has launched the competition and the winning game, which must be bus themed and playable on a PC, will be uploaded on the company s n
BUDDING game designers are being called upon to create an official PC game for a bus company.
Arriva the Shires and Essex has launched the competition and the winning game, which must be bus themed and playable on a PC, will be uploaded on the company's new website.
The winner will also take home a host of prizes including a top-of-the-range laptop, free Arriva bus travel for a year and a VIP trip around a leading games house.
Linsey Frostick, customer services manager for Arriva, said: "Whether it's swords-and-sorcery, fantasy world wizardry or a virtual version of everyday life, we want budding games designers in St Albans to work their magic and create the official Arriva game.
You may also want to watch:
"We launched our brand new website to improve our web offering to customers and we believe that an official Arriva game is a great way to keep our site relevant and interesting for all of our customers." For more information visit www.arrivabus.co.uk
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 4 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 5 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
- 6 Former Coventry City junior Joe Newton has eyes on a return to the professional game
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 9 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 10 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display