Road closed to fix burst water main
- Credit: Archant
A road in Wheathampstead will be closed tonight to allow Affinity Water to fix a burst water main.
The B651 High Street/Station Road will be closed between B653 Codicote Road and Church Street from 7pm tonight until Monday, February 19.
It is not known if this will affect the water supply to surrounding homes.
An Affinity Water spokesperson said: “We are sorry for an inconvenience caused by a burst water main on Wheathampstead High Street.
“Our technicians will be carrying out repair works and may need to close the road to carry out these works safely. We do not anticipate any customers will lose their water supply.
You may also want to watch:
“We would like to thank our customers for their patience whilst these repairs are carried out.”
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly