Road closed to fix burst water main
- Credit: Archant
A road in Wheathampstead will be closed tonight to allow Affinity Water to fix a burst water main.
The B651 High Street/Station Road will be closed between B653 Codicote Road and Church Street from 7pm tonight until Monday, February 19.
It is not known if this will affect the water supply to surrounding homes.
An Affinity Water spokesperson said: “We are sorry for an inconvenience caused by a burst water main on Wheathampstead High Street.
“Our technicians will be carrying out repair works and may need to close the road to carry out these works safely. We do not anticipate any customers will lose their water supply.
“We would like to thank our customers for their patience whilst these repairs are carried out.”
- 1 Frustration and anger over St Albans school's change to hairstyle and uniform policy
- 2 'Don't touch my hair!' - tackling hair discrimination against black youngsters
- 3 Hundreds in Herts fined for breaking lockdown rules
- 4 Property Spotlight: A striking modern apartment in St Albans
- 5 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 6 Red Door Recruitment share tips to help you land your dream job as they celebrate 15 years in business
- 7 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 8 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 9 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 10 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire