Businesses invited to webinar on how to get the most value from your audience
- Credit: Archant
Businesses can get advice on how to generate high-quality leads without spending more money during a free webinar run by this newspaper’s publisher Archant.
The Insight Day Webinar runs on Thursday (June 25) at 9.30am, repeated at 2.30pm.
Jamie Brown from Archant, who will be delivering the webinar, said: “Many businesses either already have or can build awareness and an audience, but they do not use this to its full advantage.
“We hope this webinar will demonstrate how to get the most value from the audience that your marketing is bringing you.”
This third Insight Day Webinar follows similar sessions on how to promote your business and get it to stand out against competition.
You may also want to watch:
Everyone who registers and attends can receive a free digital presence audit on their business, plus a guide on how to improve their digital visibility.
To register go to: https://www.archanthub.co.uk/insightdayVisit www.archanthub.co.uk for more information and Archant’s range of free guides, including ‘How to maintain engagement during the Coronavirus pandemic’.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 3 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 6 Area Guide: The Childwickbury estate explored
- 7 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 Lidl targets new Hertfordshire store locations