Appeal to help trace missing girls from St Albans and Hemel Hempstead
POLICE are appealing to members of the public to help trace two teenage girls who have been missing since Friday.
Kerry Galvin, 14, of Marshall Avenue in St Albans and 13-year-old Carly-Jo Lill, from Boxted Road in Hemel Hempstead, were last seen at Carly-Jo’s home on the morning of July 29.
It is believed the pair have travelled to London.
Kerry is described as white, 5ft 4in tall, of slim build and fair complexion. She has very long black hair which she normally wears in a ponytail. She was wearing a white top, jeans and trainers.
Carly-Jo is described as white, of a thin build, with shoulder length dark brown, straight hair. She was wearing denim shorts, a white vest top and shiny Nike hi-top trainers, with a silver tick and bright blue and green laces.
You may also want to watch:
Officers have had some contact with the girls but it is vital that they trace them and return them to their families.
If you have seen the girls, know of their whereabouts or have any information which could help, call the Hertfordshire Constabulary non-emergency number on 101.
- 1 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 2 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 3 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 4 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 5 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 6 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 7 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 8 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 9 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 10 St Albans house prices hit record high