Appeal to find missing elderly Wheathampstead man
- Credit: Archant
The public’s help is being sought to urgently locate an 83 year old man missing from his home in Wheathampstead.
A spokeswoman for Herts Police said that James Lomax, who suffers with dementia and is very vulnerable, was last seen leaving his home in Manor Road, Wheathampstead, at about 4.50pm yesterday (Thursday).
He is believed to be wearing a light brown coloured anorak, dark blue trousers, opened-toe sandals and brown socks.
James may also be wearing a dark coloured flat cap.
She said: “He is likely to be confused and disorientated and we would ask residents in Wheathampstead and surrounding villages to keep a look out for Mr Lomax and also to check gardens and out buildings.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees James or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 2 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 3 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 4 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 5 Shortages crisis hits district
- 6 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 7 Magic Johnson keeps St Albans City in the FA Cup at Concord Rangers
- 8 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 9 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25
- 10 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book