Appeal to find missing elderly Wheathampstead man
- Credit: Archant
The public’s help is being sought to urgently locate an 83 year old man missing from his home in Wheathampstead.
A spokeswoman for Herts Police said that James Lomax, who suffers with dementia and is very vulnerable, was last seen leaving his home in Manor Road, Wheathampstead, at about 4.50pm yesterday (Thursday).
He is believed to be wearing a light brown coloured anorak, dark blue trousers, opened-toe sandals and brown socks.
James may also be wearing a dark coloured flat cap.
She said: “He is likely to be confused and disorientated and we would ask residents in Wheathampstead and surrounding villages to keep a look out for Mr Lomax and also to check gardens and out buildings.”
You may also want to watch:
Anyone who sees James or knows of his whereabouts is asked to contact police via the non-emergency number 101.
- 1 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 2 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 3 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park
- 4 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 5 Harpenden retailers call on county to end town centre road closures
- 6 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 7 Freedom Day: More than half of Herts residents welcome delay to lockdown easing
- 8 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'
- 9 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 10 Quarantine hotel set up in St Albans