Appeal to find beloved St Albans cat
- Credit: Archant
The search is on to find a beloved St Albans cat which has been missing for three days.
Milo, a chocolate-brown Burmese cat, is 18 months old and desperately missed by his owners.
The moggy went missing from the Westfields area of St Albans and was last spotted by a post box near Waitrose at about 4.30pm on Tuesday (18).
Milo’s owner, Ashlea Akers, is offering a £200 reward for his safe return.
She said: “Milo is a much-loved family pet and he is extremely friendly and very approachable.
“He will respond if his name is called and we would very much like him home, so if you have seen him or know of his whereabouts, please let us know.”
Anyone with information can call Ashlea on 07849338132.
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 4 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 8 St Albans hockey player still going strong at 80
- 9 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 10 Area Guide: The busy Hertfordshire town of Hemel Hempstead