Annual winter fair at St Albans’ St Peter’s Church
- Credit: Archant
Come and enjoy yuletide festivities at a charity winter fair in aid of church facilities.
St Peter’s Church in St Albans city centre are hosting its third winter fair - there will be a Santa’s Grotto, face painting, children’s games, gift stalls, a bottle tombola and pony rides if the weather permits.
People can warm up with hot drinks and refreshments while they listen to performances by Global Harmony, Fleetville Harmony, and the church’s choir led musical director Nick Robinson.
All money raised will go towards upgrading the outdated lighting in St Peter’s Church.
The church hosts community friendly events throughout the year, including a summer fair in June and a Christmas carol concert in December.
You may also want to watch:
This winter event starts at 11am on November 25 and entry is free.
- 1 Village's first scarecrow trail raises £700 for school
- 2 Property Spotlight: A penthouse apartment at St Albans' Gabriel Square
- 3 Schoolgirl donates hair to Little Princess Trust
- 4 All you need to know about St Albans Cathedral's Alban Pilgrimage this year
- 5 Defibrillators: How you could save a life
- 6 Have your say on St Stephen Neighbourhood Plan
- 7 Area Guide: The pretty Hertfordshire village of Sandridge
- 8 Resident accused of 'land-grab' over bid to annexe amenity space
- 9 Pair jailed for causing horror crash that injured 19
- 10 It's showtime at Rothamsted with West End stars performing in 'Musicals at the Manor'