Annual winter fair at St Albans’ St Peter’s Church
- Credit: Archant
Come and enjoy yuletide festivities at a charity winter fair in aid of church facilities.
St Peter’s Church in St Albans city centre are hosting its third winter fair - there will be a Santa’s Grotto, face painting, children’s games, gift stalls, a bottle tombola and pony rides if the weather permits.
People can warm up with hot drinks and refreshments while they listen to performances by Global Harmony, Fleetville Harmony, and the church’s choir led musical director Nick Robinson.
All money raised will go towards upgrading the outdated lighting in St Peter’s Church.
The church hosts community friendly events throughout the year, including a summer fair in June and a Christmas carol concert in December.
You may also want to watch:
This winter event starts at 11am on November 25 and entry is free.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 2 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 3 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 4 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 5 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 6 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 7 'State-sanctioned abuse' - why the family court system is failing
- 8 Ticket holders need to provide their COVID status for entry to this year's Slam Dunk Festival in Hatfield
- 9 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Marshalswick area of St Albans