Annual winter fair at St Albans’ St Peter’s Church
- Credit: Archant
Come and enjoy yuletide festivities at a charity winter fair in aid of church facilities.
St Peter’s Church in St Albans city centre are hosting its third winter fair - there will be a Santa’s Grotto, face painting, children’s games, gift stalls, a bottle tombola and pony rides if the weather permits.
People can warm up with hot drinks and refreshments while they listen to performances by Global Harmony, Fleetville Harmony, and the church’s choir led musical director Nick Robinson.
All money raised will go towards upgrading the outdated lighting in St Peter’s Church.
The church hosts community friendly events throughout the year, including a summer fair in June and a Christmas carol concert in December.
You may also want to watch:
This winter event starts at 11am on November 25 and entry is free.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 3 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 4 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 5 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 6 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 7 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 8 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 9 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 10 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead