Annual Plant Sale returns to St Albans
- Credit: Getty Images/iStockphoto
A large range of plants will be on sale at a long-standing yearly fundraiser.
The Gardeners’ Forum are holding its Annual Plant Sale at the London Road Estate Residents Association hall on Cell Barnes Lane.
There will be a range of usual and unusual perennials, vegetables, annuals, and plants for hanging baskets on sale and an opportunity to talk to experienced members of the forum.
It will take place from 9.30am to 12pm on May 11.
The club meet every second Tuesday of the month at the Age Concern hall on Hall Place Close in St Albans.
On May 14 there will also be a talk from Paul Barney on the Edulis Specialist Plant Nursery. Visitors are welcome but entry is £3.
Find out more about the club and sale at www.gardenersforum.org
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 3 Careers advice for St Albans children in centuries gone by
- 4 From St Albans to the Australian outback for The Tourist's Shalom Brune-Franklin in BBC One series
- 5 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 6 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 7 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 8 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 9 Ian Allinson praises 'unbelievable shift' of St Albans City players against Maidstone
- 10 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival