‘An Afternoon in the Pub’ to meet other St Albans businesses
- Credit: Archant
A networking event will be held in St Albans to bring businesses together in an informal setting.
'An Afternoon in the Pub', hosted by St Albans residents Matt Bigg and Lisa Bates-Wallis, will be held at The Beech House in St Peter's Street from 3pm on Friday, June 28.
Lisa Bates-Wallis is a marketing and events consultant and executive director of the St Albans Chamber of Commerce, and Matt Bigg is a graphic designer who founded graphic design agency The Collective.
The setting is designed for business people to meet in a relaxed atmosphere. Lisa said: "No elevator pitches, no business card thrusting, no hard sell! Just an opportunity to meet like-minded business people to share expertise, offer support and solutions while building relationships.
"We're all like you. We think like you, we run our business like you and we're all from the same place."
You may also want to watch:
For more information go to http://www.anafternooninthepub.co.uk/events
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 4 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 7 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 8 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 9 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 10 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism