‘An Afternoon in the Pub’ to meet other St Albans businesses
- Credit: Archant
A networking event will be held in St Albans to bring businesses together in an informal setting.
'An Afternoon in the Pub', hosted by St Albans residents Matt Bigg and Lisa Bates-Wallis, will be held at The Beech House in St Peter's Street from 3pm on Friday, June 28.
Lisa Bates-Wallis is a marketing and events consultant and executive director of the St Albans Chamber of Commerce, and Matt Bigg is a graphic designer who founded graphic design agency The Collective.
The setting is designed for business people to meet in a relaxed atmosphere. Lisa said: "No elevator pitches, no business card thrusting, no hard sell! Just an opportunity to meet like-minded business people to share expertise, offer support and solutions while building relationships.
"We're all like you. We think like you, we run our business like you and we're all from the same place."
For more information go to http://www.anafternooninthepub.co.uk/events
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most desirable villages
- 2 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 3 The Hairy Bikers set to ride into St Albans for this year's Pub in the Park festival
- 4 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 5 Party leaders at odds over latest delay to St Albans Local Plan
- 6 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 7 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 8 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 9 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 10 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close