TV personality Eamonn Holmes congratulates St Albans child dancing protégé’s performance in international tournament
- Credit: Archant
An 11-year-old dancing protégé was praised by a television personality after coming third in an international street dancing tournament in Poland.
TV presenter Eamonn Holmes sent his congratulations to Indianna Godfrey after she beat 99 other competitors to achieve the placing, after coming 24th at last year’s tournament.
Her mother, Jojo Godfrey said she was “over the moon” after encouraging her daughter to beat her place at last year’s International Dance Organisation street dance championships.
The pair travelled to Poland on Tuesday, June 13. Indianna competed on Thursday and they flew back on Friday.
Indianna, who trains at SW Dance school, has been dancing since she was five.
You may also want to watch:
Following her daughter’s success, Jojo received a message from television personality and family friend Eamonn Holmes commending Indianna’s routine.
The discipline of street dance has become more prevalent with appearances on TV talent shows such as Britain’s Got Talent.
- 1 St Albans school teacher recognised with national award
- 2 Market gazebo trial delayed as council admits it cannot fund scheme
- 3 Home-owners' frustration over lack of action to tackle street flooding
- 4 Motorists who kill cats should be prosecuted, says St Albans family after pet's death
- 5 Pupils pause to play at St Albans primary school
- 6 Twice the yumminess from St Albans baking company
- 7 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 8 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 9 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 10 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
Acts like Diversity and George Sampson have helped make street dance much better known with the British public.