Alleged robbery in St Albans
POLICE are appealing for information and witnesses following an alleged robbery in St Albans on Wednesday, October 19.
The incident is said to have taken place between 9.30pm and 9.35pm, on Damson Way.
A man was walking along the road, followed by two men, who are said to have threatened him and demanded he handed over his money.
When the victim said he had very little on him, it is alleged the men searched him and stole his Blackberry phone, before one of them pushed him.
The men then walked down Sandpit Lane.
You may also want to watch:
Anyone with information is asked to contact investigating officer PC Jon Peak, via the non-emergency number 101. Alternatively, call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555 111.
* A man aged 20, from St Albans, has been arrested and is currently on police bail until November 29.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth