Alleged assault outside Batchwood Hall in St Albans
A MAN was left with minor injuries following an alleged assault outside Batchwood Hall, St Albans, in the early hours of Sunday morning (October 9).
The incident happened between 3.45am and 4am, outside the nightclub on Batchwood Drive.
A man in his 30s was standing outside the entrance when another man is said to have approached him and head butted him, knocking him to the ground.
The victim received minor injuries.
The suspect is described as a white man, aged in his early 20s, of average build, about 5ft 8in – 5ft 10in. He was said to be clean shaven, with short fair hair and was wearing a blue t-shirt and light coloured jeans.
You may also want to watch:
PC Marc Capicotto, investigating, said: “I am appealing for anyone who was in the area at the time, or who can identify the offender, to come forward.
“This would have been a busy time, with people leaving the club and there would have been a lot of people around to witness the assault.”
- 1 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 2 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Nightmare return for Joe Newton as own-goal gives St Albans City victory over Havant
- 5 St Albans Charter Market meeting to be held in public
- 6 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 7 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 University of Hertfordshire paedophile caught with more than 500 child abuse images
- 10 St Albans City over bad start says Chris Winton as improved results and performances continue against Havant
Anyone with information is asked to contact PC Capicotto via the non-emergency number 101 or call Crimestoppers anonymously on 0800 555111.