Air ambulance called to crash on M1 near Redbourn
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A woman was injured after her car collided with the central reservation on the M1 near Redbourn.
The ambulance service was called at 12.50pm on Thursday, June 29 to the southbound carriageway of the M1, between Junction 9 for Redbourn and Junction 10 for Luton.
A rapid response vehicle, an ambulance crew, an ambulance officer and the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance were sent to treat a woman, believed to be in her 30s to 40s.
Her car had collided with the central reservation, and she had managed to get herself out of the vehicle.
She was assessed at the scene for what are believed to be minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service is still at the scene, and an ambulance spokesman said the woman will probably be taken to hospital
The carriageway has since been reopened.
- 1 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 2 Green light given to new hospital project
- 3 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 4 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 5 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 6 Sustainability is key driver at golf club redevelopment
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 9 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 10 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty