Air ambulance called to crash on M1 near Redbourn
- Credit: PA Wire/Press Association Images
A woman was injured after her car collided with the central reservation on the M1 near Redbourn.
The ambulance service was called at 12.50pm on Thursday, June 29 to the southbound carriageway of the M1, between Junction 9 for Redbourn and Junction 10 for Luton.
A rapid response vehicle, an ambulance crew, an ambulance officer and the Essex and Herts Air Ambulance were sent to treat a woman, believed to be in her 30s to 40s.
Her car had collided with the central reservation, and she had managed to get herself out of the vehicle.
She was assessed at the scene for what are believed to be minor injuries.
You may also want to watch:
The ambulance service is still at the scene, and an ambulance spokesman said the woman will probably be taken to hospital
The carriageway has since been reopened.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 9 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 10 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match