BMW and van in collision in St Albans area
- Credit: Archant
Police dealt with a crash involving a van and BMW on the outskirts of St Albans today, which resulted in a road closure.
Officers were called at 10.28am this morning to a collision on the A1057 Hatfield Road, close to Wickes.
Two vehicles were involved – a white BMW and a white Ford Transit van.
Recovery was arranged for the vehicles.
A road closure was put in place between the scene and the roundabout by the garden centre.
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopened around midday.
Minor injuries were reported.
- 1 Can you help after man left unconscious outside St Albans pub?
- 2 Lease up for grabs on vacant Batchwood Hall building
- 3 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 4 Driver hospitalised after three-vehicle accident on M1 near Redbourn
- 5 Birthday charity walks in brother's memory
- 6 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 7 St Albans MP vows to fight developer 'free for all' to protect Herts Green Belt
- 8 Pupils' brighter walk to school thanks to developer
- 9 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 10 Look! See inside spectacular new lights display at St Albans Cathedral