BMW and van in collision in St Albans area
- Credit: Archant
Police dealt with a crash involving a van and BMW on the outskirts of St Albans today, which resulted in a road closure.
Officers were called at 10.28am this morning to a collision on the A1057 Hatfield Road, close to Wickes.
Two vehicles were involved – a white BMW and a white Ford Transit van.
Recovery was arranged for the vehicles.
A road closure was put in place between the scene and the roundabout by the garden centre.
You may also want to watch:
The road was reopened around midday.
Minor injuries were reported.
- 1 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved
- 2 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 3 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 History comes to life at Celtic Harmony in Hertfordshire
- 6 Lost Morecambe & Wise episode to be screened on TV for first time in 50 years
- 7 Property Secrets: St Albans Green councillor Simon Grover
- 8 St Albans violent crime: Recreational drug users 'feeding' County Lines
- 9 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 10 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth