Accident involving three cars at Redbourn Roundabout in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Three cars were involved in an accident at the Redbourn roundabout near Batchwood Drive in St Albans.
Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry described a car lying on its side in the middle of the road, which has now been put right.
“I was driving to work, and was absolutely shocked.
“I didn’t know how the car ended up on its side. I could see underneath the car as the underside of the car was facing the roundabout.
“There were massive queues everywhere as everyone was rubber-necking.”
You may also want to watch:
Herts Police say they were called at 7.53am after a vehicle crashed into three parked cars.
The cars have now been recovered.
- 1 Affordable housing block given green light for garage site
- 2 St Albans Feastival proves highlight of food and drink celebration
- 3 St Albans Fireworks Spectacular returns to Verulamium Park for 2021 display
- 4 Lib Dems: City centre road closures are blighting neighbourhoods
- 5 Police refuse to prosecute over Smallford Pits destruction
- 6 14 of the best places for a curry in Hertfordshire according to readers
- 7 Drivers seriously injured after crash at Wheathampstead junction
- 8 'It could have been fatal' - Tractor trailer overturns at London Colney
- 9 St Albans MP Daisy Cooper condemns government for fuel crisis
- 10 Property Spotlight: An Edwardian detached family home in central St Albans
A rapid response vehicle was sent from the ambulance service, and a woman was treated by its crew, but she was later discharged.
Did you see what happened? Get in touch via email@example.com or 01727 863546