Accident involving three cars at Redbourn Roundabout in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Three cars were involved in an accident at the Redbourn roundabout near Batchwood Drive in St Albans.
Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry described a car lying on its side in the middle of the road, which has now been put right.
“I was driving to work, and was absolutely shocked.
“I didn’t know how the car ended up on its side. I could see underneath the car as the underside of the car was facing the roundabout.
“There were massive queues everywhere as everyone was rubber-necking.”
Herts Police say they were called at 7.53am after a vehicle crashed into three parked cars.
The cars have now been recovered.
- 1 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 Tough mother Jenny giving back to Bone Cancer Research
- 8 Six Bells shock Skew Bridge to lift Herts Ad Knockout Cup
- 9 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 10 St Albans SustFest kicks off in style
A rapid response vehicle was sent from the ambulance service, and a woman was treated by its crew, but she was later discharged.
Did you see what happened? Get in touch via firstname.lastname@example.org or 01727 863546