Accident involving three cars at Redbourn Roundabout in St Albans
- Credit: Archant
Three cars were involved in an accident at the Redbourn roundabout near Batchwood Drive in St Albans.
Herts Ad reporter Franki Berry described a car lying on its side in the middle of the road, which has now been put right.
“I was driving to work, and was absolutely shocked.
“I didn’t know how the car ended up on its side. I could see underneath the car as the underside of the car was facing the roundabout.
“There were massive queues everywhere as everyone was rubber-necking.”
You may also want to watch:
Herts Police say they were called at 7.53am after a vehicle crashed into three parked cars.
The cars have now been recovered.
- 1 Major snack brands relocate to St Albans from London
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 4 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 5 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 6 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 7 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 8 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 9 Olympic legend Denise Lewis unveils inspirational mural in St Albans
- 10 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
A rapid response vehicle was sent from the ambulance service, and a woman was treated by its crew, but she was later discharged.
Did you see what happened? Get in touch via email@example.com or 01727 863546