Witness appeal after Markyate crash
- Credit: Archant
An appeal for witnesses has been made following a crash involving two cars on the A5 in Markyate.
The collision took place at around 11.10am yesterday between a white Fiat 500 and a grey Peugeot 508.
Two vehicle occupants, a man and a woman, were taken to hospital and the road was closed.
Sgt William Hood said: “This collision happened on a busy road during the day so there would have been plenty of motorists in the area.
“Were you using the A5 between 11am and 11.10am today? Did you witness the collision or see the vehicles shortly before?
You may also want to watch:
“Do you have a dash cam fitted to your vehicle? If so, we would be very keen to speak to you as you may have captured the events leading up to or following the collision.”
If you have any information that could help, contact Sgt Hood on email@example.com, or call the non-emergency number 101, quoting ISR 252 of December 13, or report information online at https://www.herts.police.uk/Report.
- 1 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 2 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans
- 3 Shortages crisis hits district
- 4 St Albans school adopts new wellbeing app
- 5 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 6 Neighbouring councils reject Bowmans Cross development
- 7 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 8 Forging ahead for hospice care
- 9 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 10 St Albans activist joins protest blocking M25