�500,000 unclaimed Euromillions prize in St Albans area
LOTTERY players are being urged to check their tickets from May 15. A prize of more than �550,000 remains unclaimed from a Euromillions ticket-holder in the St Albans area. The winner matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the draw but needs
LOTTERY players are being urged to check their tickets from May 15.
A prize of more than �550,000 remains unclaimed from a Euromillions ticket-holder in the St Albans area.
The winner matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the draw but needs to claim their prize by 5.30pm on November 11.
The winning numbers were 8, 18, 19, 20, 42 and the Lucky Stars were 5 and 9.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesperson said: "We're desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings - this amazing prize could really make a difference to somebody's life and is sure to put a smile on any bank manager's face!"
"We're urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding over the Bank Holiday weekend.
- 1 Planning permission granted for 45-home London Colney development
- 2 City centre road closures are blocking ambulances, meeting hears
- 3 11 of the prettiest streets in St Albans
- 4 Man in his 80s dies after collision between lorry and mobility scooter
- 5 Campaign to save Harpenden pub which teamed up with Wheathampstead Indian restaurant
- 6 Classic cars raise money for three Harpenden charities
- 7 Anti-vaxers condemned for intimidating behaviour and dangerous posters
- 8 Remembering one of Hertfordshire's best-known estate agents
- 9 Foodies lap up tastes of Harpenden
- 10 Carillon Chamber Choir's farewell concert in St Albans
"Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa - someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune!
"We have the champagne on ice, the bank cheque written and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their prize in time.