�500,000 unclaimed Euromillions prize in St Albans area
LOTTERY players are being urged to check their tickets from May 15. A prize of more than �550,000 remains unclaimed from a Euromillions ticket-holder in the St Albans area. The winner matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the draw but needs
LOTTERY players are being urged to check their tickets from May 15.
A prize of more than �550,000 remains unclaimed from a Euromillions ticket-holder in the St Albans area.
The winner matched the five main numbers and one Lucky Star in the draw but needs to claim their prize by 5.30pm on November 11.
The winning numbers were 8, 18, 19, 20, 42 and the Lucky Stars were 5 and 9.
You may also want to watch:
A National Lottery spokesperson said: "We're desperate to find this mystery ticket-holder and unite them with their winnings - this amazing prize could really make a difference to somebody's life and is sure to put a smile on any bank manager's face!"
"We're urging everyone to check their old tickets again or look anywhere a missing ticket could be hiding over the Bank Holiday weekend.
- 1 Council loses appeal over St Peter's Street development scheme
- 2 Herts county council admits too much rubbish means recycling being dumped in landfill
- 3 St Albans house prices hit record high
- 4 Property Spotlight: A family home in Harpenden's sought after East Common
- 5 School buzzing about new Forest School and Hive building
- 6 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 7 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 8 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 9 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 10 SustFest hosting Open Food Gardens event across district
"Try checking in the pockets of clothing, in wallets, bags and down the back of the sofa - someone out there could literally be sitting on a fortune!
"We have the champagne on ice, the bank cheque written and our fingers crossed that the lucky winner comes forward to claim their prize in time.