£300 allegedly stolen from Shenley Post Office, CCTV released
- Credit: Archant
CCTV images have been released of a man who allegedly stole £300 from a Post Office on Friday (4).
At about 12pm a man went into the shop on London Road, Shenley, and asked to change some money.
He confused the cashier by changing the amount and currency he wanted, and later with £300.
The man was seen leaving the area in a black Mercedes.
PC Paul Francis is investigating and said: “I would appeal to anyone who may recognise this man to please contact me as he may be able to assist the investigation.
You may also want to watch:
“I would also like to ask businesses to ensure their staff are aware of these types of theft and to call police should anyone attempt to commit one of these offences.”
If you have any information, contact Herts Police via the non-emergency number 101, or anonymously on 0800 555 111.
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Revealed: The most popular places in Hertfordshire to move to