20 year old suspected St Albans stabbing victim named
- Credit: Archant
A man who died after a suspected stabbing in the early hours of Saturday (24) has been identified.
The 20 year old, who was involved in an ‘altercation’ at about 3.20am and later died in hospital, was Emille ‘Millz’ Stapleton.
Friends and family have taken to social media to pay their respects, and numerous people have posted on his personal Facebook page.
Ashley L. Jones said: “You taught me a lot brother. To [sic] many memories to in such a little time. I know you will always have me and you know I’ll always have you. My friend my brother. To [sic] young too soon. Iz Lamarda misses you too family rest in paradise. May you watch over your loved ones. Bigz.”
Another, Jackie Hardey, said: “Rest in paradise millzy everybody is gonna [sic] miss you like crazy block just wont be the same, such a shame you’ve been taken from us you was such a funny boy nobody ever gonna [sic] forget about you and that’s for sure.”
A Facebook page titled ‘Rip millz Stapleton’ has been set up in his memory.
You may also want to watch:
Mena Billington commented on the page: “Rest in paradise beautiful angel you are truly loved by so many sleep tight.”
Another, Emerson O’toole, also posted on the page: “Still can’t believe u got taken from us.. Gonna miss u fam R.I.P [sic].”
A JustGiving page has also been created to help pay for funeral costs. If you would like to donate, click here.
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 3 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 6 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 7 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 8 Harpenden man charged after journalist chased through Whitehall
- 9 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 10 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly