20 year old suspected St Albans stabbing victim named
- Credit: Archant
A man who died after a suspected stabbing in the early hours of Saturday (24) has been identified.
The 20 year old, who was involved in an ‘altercation’ at about 3.20am and later died in hospital, was Emille ‘Millz’ Stapleton.
Friends and family have taken to social media to pay their respects, and numerous people have posted on his personal Facebook page.
Ashley L. Jones said: “You taught me a lot brother. To [sic] many memories to in such a little time. I know you will always have me and you know I’ll always have you. My friend my brother. To [sic] young too soon. Iz Lamarda misses you too family rest in paradise. May you watch over your loved ones. Bigz.”
Another, Jackie Hardey, said: “Rest in paradise millzy everybody is gonna [sic] miss you like crazy block just wont be the same, such a shame you’ve been taken from us you was such a funny boy nobody ever gonna [sic] forget about you and that’s for sure.”
A Facebook page titled ‘Rip millz Stapleton’ has been set up in his memory.
Mena Billington commented on the page: “Rest in paradise beautiful angel you are truly loved by so many sleep tight.”
Another, Emerson O’toole, also posted on the page: “Still can’t believe u got taken from us.. Gonna miss u fam R.I.P [sic].”
A JustGiving page has also been created to help pay for funeral costs. If you would like to donate, click here.
- 1 Revealed: The five areas of Hertfordshire where the average home costs more than £1m
- 2 Inquest jury to hear 999 call made as child choked at Radlett nursery
- 3 City centre Poundland store could be demolished and rebuilt
- 4 Comment: Mixed emotions as building work begins
- 5 Town bank building given green light to split into three
- 6 10 filming locations of new Netflix series Stay Close
- 7 Ricky Gervais' Netflix series After Life filmed in Hertfordshire
- 8 The Zombies postpone forthcoming Harpenden tour dates to 2023
- 9 Council confirms which Local Plan sites will be dropped
- 10 History in the making as Colney Heath Ladies reach county cup final for first time