Pixie Lott announced for Meraki Festival 2018
- Credit: Archant
Pop star Pixie Lott has been added to the line-up of this year’s Meraki Festival.
The former Strictly Come Dancing contestant will be performing on the night of Saturday August 11 on the main stage.
Pixie Lott has enjoyed a hectic career so far. Having emerged in 2008 with two multi-platinum selling albums (2009’s Turn It Up and Young Foolish Happy in 2011) plus a portfolio of hit singles, including three number 1’s, she followed with her self-titled third album in 2014 which spawned her seventh Top 10 single. Along the way she has been nominated for four BRITs (including British Female and Breakthrough Act) and won two European Music Awards (including Best UK & Ireland Act), while also finding time to appear in the 12th series of Strictly Come Dancing and on stage as Holly Golightly in Breakfast At Tiffany’s.
Already announced for the bill are Nik Kershaw and 10CC, with more acts expected to be revealed over the next few weeks.
Organiser Kerry Marks said: “Alongside our lineup of superstar artists and DJ’s , we also have incredible family activities - we’ve stepped it up in a BIG way for 2018!
You may also want to watch:
“Stay tuned for updates throughout the coming month, with announcements on three more major artists who will all be bringing festival magic to St Albans this summer!”
Weekend, day or evening tickets are available for the festival, which runs from Friday August 10 through to Sunday August 12 at Herts County Showground near Redbourn.
For more on Meraki and to book tickets, visit https://merakifestival.com/
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 4 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 5 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 6 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 7 Harpenden High Street Covid road closures to end imminently
- 8 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Haunting music and ghostly maids - the dark streets of St Albans