Win two free places at the Top Hat Stage School in St Albans!
Top Hat Stage School is a part time performing arts school and agency for children and young adults aged 4 to 17 years of age.
It is one of the leading stage schools in Hertfordshire and is also the longest running being established in 1994. Harry Potter star Rupert Grint is a former pupil.
Teaching children drama, singing and dance (both Tap & Jazz) there are now more than 500 students who attend each week at the six schools across Hertfordshire.
Do you have a child aged between 12 and 15 who might be interested in joining Top Hat? Because this week we are giving away two free places -one for a boy and one for a girl - to the St Albans Girls’ School sessions. Taking place each Saturday, the winners of this great prize - which is worth �570 - will attend for the next 2 terms.
Starting on January 15 the winners will be working towards staging a Street Dance Show at Campus West in Welwyn Garden City and as well as that, the students will also be working on their very own Fringe Theatre Festival at the New OVO Theatre in St Albans.
You may also want to watch:
No matter what level of experience or talent your child has – Top Hat accepts every child. However, if your child really does have talent, they also run a very successful agency called Top Talent Agency and they regularly supply children for Eastenders, Holby City and West End.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 5 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 6 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 9 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 10 Plans for 'largest film studio in the UK' revealed for Hertfordshire