Win tickets to a VIP champagne and canap�s evening at Brasserie Blanc
TO celebrate the opening of Brasserie Blanc, Verulam Road, Raymond Blanc will be hosting a exclusive champagne and canap�s evening on August 22 for invited guests.
Two lucky Herts Advertiser readers will have the opportunity to attend the launch party, meet Raymond Blanc and receive a signed Raymond Blanc book.
To be in with a chance of winning a pair of tickets to the VIP night at Brasserie Blanc in St Albans, simply answer the following question:Which member of his family has been Raymond Blanc’s inspiration?
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 2 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
- 3 de Havilland Aircraft Museum awarded £90k grant as it plans for May reopening
- 4 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 5 Former St Albans Mayor celebrates golden wedding
- 6 Abbey Theatre banner vanishes from St Albans park railings
- 7 Fantastic Mr Fox rescued from balcony with help of RSPCA
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 Giant glass wings installed at St Albans Cathedral to offer 'Solace' in loss
- 10 Is the era of face-to-face GP appointments over in Hertfordshire?
To vote text HA BLANC, followed by your answer (A, B, C or D), name, full address and contact phone number to 80058, e.g. HA BLANC B. John Smith, 11 Letsby Avenue, AL1 1TO. Texts cost �1 plus your standard network rate.
The competition closes at 12noon on August 17. The winner will be drawn at random after this time. No cash alternative, prize is not transferable. The editor’s decision is final. Usual promotion rules apply. Visit hertsad.co.uk for details or call customer services on 0207 633 5020.