Win the perfect pampering present for your mum this Mother’s Day!
Mums are always selflessly looking after everybody else, so this Mother’s Day make sure treat your Mum instead!
The Herts Advertiser has teamed up with the Maltings Shopping Centre for a competition guaranteed to show your mum how much you care. Does she often get taken for granted? Does she go above and beyond the call of duty? Well this is the perfect way to show her how special she is and it won’t cost you a penny.
Our amazing prizes include:
* Bare Escentuals girlfriend party where your Mum and three friends can go along to the store after hours. Food and drink will be provided and each of them will have their very own personal make over.
* Body Shop Mother’s Day gift set from the lavender range.
You may also want to watch:
* Complimentary cut and finish at Clipso incorporating luxury hair care treatment and a free home hair care regime on stylist’s recommendation.
* All about Mum chocolate gift set from Hotel Chocolat with 28 chocolates from melt-away pralines and uplifting fruity recipes to mellow caramel and luscious truffles.
- 1 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 2 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 3 Quarter of tenants become owners at St Albans development
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Drive-in cinema arriving at London Luton Airport
- 6 April 12: Rhino crash marks re-opening of Whipsnade Zoo
- 7 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 8 At last! St Albans is back in business as shops re-open
- 9 Colney Heath in line for promotion after FA decide to restructure non-league pyramid
- 10 Major redevelopment underway at St Albans office building
* Bottle of Champagne
* Back, neck and shoulder massage from The Jo Banks Aveda Salon & Spa; providing botanically based products that are better for guests and the planet. This is the only Aveda salon in the St Albans area
* Ladies shirt and cufflinks from T.M. Lewin
* Lush Mother’s Day gift set. An extra special gift for extra special mums. This hatbox contains a selection of bath and body treats to spoil and pamper, such as sumptuous Vanilla Deelite hand and body lotion, strawberry and cream scented Yummy Yummy Yummy shower gel, fruity Miranda soap, skin softening and calming Porridge soap, new Dorothy bubble bar; cherry blossom scented Sakura bath ballistic; and new Happy Blooming bath melt.
Phil Corrigan, Centre Manager at the Maltings, commented: “Mums are always on the go, whether it’s the school run, holding a high flying job, cooking, cleaning or washing your dirty socks. This is a great way to celebrate how important mums are.”
If you would like to be in with a chance of winning this brilliant prize for your mum, then all you have to do is answer this simple question:
How do the Americans spell mum?
The competition closes on March 25. The winner will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative. The prize is not transferable. The winner may be asked to take part in publicity relating to the prize. The editor’s decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into. All treatments will be subject to availability and will need to be booked in advance.