Win Folk by the Oak tickets for Hatfield House music festival
HELP celebrate Folk by the Oak’s fifth anniversary at Hatfield House this summer – by winning tickets in the Herts Advertiser’s latest music competition.
IT’S a change of musical style at Hatfield House the day after the explosive Battle Proms later this month.
For the stately home hosts the fifth Folk by the Oak festival on Sunday, July 22.
And the Herts Advertiser has two pairs of tickets to the folk music extravaganza to be won.
Running since 2008, this year’s programme will be headlined by the acclaimed Show of Hands.
The 2012 line-up also includes the wonderful Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, who have sold-out venues up and down the country including the Alban Arena, Cara Dillon, Scottish band Breabach, Chris Wood, Nancy Kerr & James Fagan, and Emily Barker & The Red Clay Halo.
Adult tickets cost �34, rising to �38 on the gate, and children aged five to 15 pay �16.
- 1 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 5 Building company resurfaces bridleway to provide safe route for riders and walkers
- 6 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 7 Tough mother Jenny giving back to Bone Cancer Research
- 8 St Albans shop showcasing small independents by renting out shelves
- 9 Six Bells shock Skew Bridge to lift Herts Ad Knockout Cup
- 10 St Albans SustFest kicks off in style
To be in with a chance of winning one of two pairs of tickets to Folk by the Oak 2012 at Hatfield House, simply answer the following question.
When was the first Folk by the Oak held?
To enter, text HA FOLK followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, address and postcode to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: The competition closes at noon on Thursday, July 12, 2012.
There are two pairs of tickets for the festival to be won.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. The editor’s decision is final.
Visit www.hertsad.co.uk for details or call customer services on 0207 633 5020