Win Folk by the Oak tickets for Hatfield House music festival
HELP celebrate Folk by the Oak’s fifth anniversary at Hatfield House this summer – by winning tickets in the Herts Advertiser’s latest music competition.
IT’S a change of musical style at Hatfield House the day after the explosive Battle Proms later this month.
For the stately home hosts the fifth Folk by the Oak festival on Sunday, July 22.
And the Herts Advertiser has two pairs of tickets to the folk music extravaganza to be won.
Running since 2008, this year’s programme will be headlined by the acclaimed Show of Hands.
You may also want to watch:
The 2012 line-up also includes the wonderful Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, who have sold-out venues up and down the country including the Alban Arena, Cara Dillon, Scottish band Breabach, Chris Wood, Nancy Kerr & James Fagan, and Emily Barker & The Red Clay Halo.
Adult tickets cost �34, rising to �38 on the gate, and children aged five to 15 pay �16.
- 1 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 2 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 3 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 4 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 5 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 6 Standon Calling called off after heavy rain and lightning risk
- 7 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
- 8 Property Spotlight: A spacious family home in Harpenden's prestigious West Common
- 9 Man given Criminal Behaviour Order for being drunk in St Albans
- 10 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
To be in with a chance of winning one of two pairs of tickets to Folk by the Oak 2012 at Hatfield House, simply answer the following question.
When was the first Folk by the Oak held?
To enter, text HA FOLK followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, address and postcode to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: The competition closes at noon on Thursday, July 12, 2012.
There are two pairs of tickets for the festival to be won.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. The editor’s decision is final.
Visit www.hertsad.co.uk for details or call customer services on 0207 633 5020