Win Folk by the Oak tickets for Hatfield House music festival
HELP celebrate Folk by the Oak’s fifth anniversary at Hatfield House this summer – by winning tickets in the Herts Advertiser’s latest music competition.
IT’S a change of musical style at Hatfield House the day after the explosive Battle Proms later this month.
For the stately home hosts the fifth Folk by the Oak festival on Sunday, July 22.
And the Herts Advertiser has two pairs of tickets to the folk music extravaganza to be won.
Running since 2008, this year’s programme will be headlined by the acclaimed Show of Hands.
You may also want to watch:
The 2012 line-up also includes the wonderful Ukulele Orchestra of Great Britain, who have sold-out venues up and down the country including the Alban Arena, Cara Dillon, Scottish band Breabach, Chris Wood, Nancy Kerr & James Fagan, and Emily Barker & The Red Clay Halo.
Adult tickets cost �34, rising to �38 on the gate, and children aged five to 15 pay �16.
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
To be in with a chance of winning one of two pairs of tickets to Folk by the Oak 2012 at Hatfield House, simply answer the following question.
When was the first Folk by the Oak held?
To enter, text HA FOLK followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, address and postcode to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
* Terms and conditions: The competition closes at noon on Thursday, July 12, 2012.
There are two pairs of tickets for the festival to be won.
The winners will be the first correct entries selected at random after the closing date.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. The editor’s decision is final.
Visit www.hertsad.co.uk for details or call customer services on 0207 633 5020