Win Christmas with the Maltings Shopping Centre!
Christmas time is coming around faster than ever and the Maltings Shopping Centre has the perfect competition to help get you in the festive mood.
The Herts Advertiser has teamed up with the Maltings for a competition guaranteed to make Christmas great this year by offering you the chance to win everything you need for the perfect festive period.
Pamper yourself after a stressful day’s shopping, find the perfect look for this year’s Christmas party, let us help you out with some gifts - from parties to pudding, we’ve got it all.
The prizes include:
• Bare Escentuals girlfriend party where you and three friends can go along to the store after hours. Food and drink will be provided and each of you will have your very own personal make over
You may also want to watch:
• Body Shop gift set
• Complimentary Cut and Finish at Clipso incorporating luxury hair care treatment and a free home hair care regime on stylist’s recommendation
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 8 In pictures: World's last 'truly wild' horse at Whipsnade Zoo
- 9 St Albans South Signal Box reopens to the public
- 10 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
• Free Benefit Cosmetics makeover
• Nitro Racer toy from Wilkinsons
• Family ticket to this year’s pantomime at the Maltings’ Art Theatre
• Chocolate gift set from Hotel Chocolat
• Bottle of Champagne
• Clothes vouchers
Phil Corrigan, Centre Manager at the Maltings commented: “Christmas is always a great time of year to be with friends and family, and with this prize things can’t help but run smoothly. Merry Christmas from everyone at the Matlings”