Win a Polaroid instant camera with Huggies Pull-Ups
- Credit: Archant
Huggies® Pull-Ups®, will be hitting the road this month to bring their expertise to life on the potty training bus.
For the second year running, the iconic American school bus will be touring the UK offering practical advice to parents, demonstrating that potty training doesn’t need to be a chore – it can be relatively straightforward. The team will also be handing-out product samples, reward charts and Disney® stickers to help toddlers learn how to graduate to undies with Huggies Pull-Ups potty training pants.
Huggies Pull-Ups potty training expert and psychologist Emma Kenny said: “Potty training doesn’t need to be a chore – it can be an exciting journey for you and your little one with lots of proud moments. Using Huggies Pull-Ups and Pull-Ups Night-Time potty training pants ensures consistency round the clock and helps your little one feel confident about leaving nappies behind.”
Look out for the bus in your area and jump on board to help make your child’s potty training journey an easier ride. The bus will be stopping off at Tesco Extra in Watford on Friday March 21.
To celebrate the arrival of the Hugggies Pull-Ups potty training bus in Watford, the Herts Advertiser has four Polaroid P300 cameras up for grabs so parents can capture their child’s proud graduation moments. The winners will also receive three packs of Huggies Pull-Ups and two packs of Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time potty training pants, which are thinner and less bulky – like real kid underwear.
To be in with a chance of winning this fantastic potty prize, simply answer the following question:
To ensure consistency round the clock, when should you use Huggies Pull-Ups and Huggies Pull-Ups Night-Time Potty Training Pants?
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Fire broke out at flats above row of shops in How Wood
- 3 From Levi's to Leyton Road: Superstar fashionista for over 50s back on shop floor
- 4 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 5 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 6 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
- 7 BBC 5 Live football podcast recorded at 'Britain's oldest pub' in St Albans
- 8 Stalking Protection Order issued to Herts man after obsessive behaviour towards ex
- 9 Suspected loan sharks arrested in Hemel Hempstead
- 10 VOTE: Which is your favourite chip shop in all of Hertfordshire?
a) During the day;
b) During the night;
c) During the day and night?
To enter text HA HUGGIES followed by your answer, (A, B or C), name, age, full postal address and contact number to 80058. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate. Closing date is 12noon on March 21 and the winners will be chosen at random after this date.
Maximum one prize per household; this prize is non-transferable, cannot be exchanged and no cash alternative will be offered. Editor’s decision is final. No correspndence will be entered into. Usual Archant competition rules apply – see page 2 for details. For further helpful tips and advice from Huggies Pull-Ups potty training expert Emma Kenny visit www.pottytraining.co.uk, where you’ll also find the eight signs of readiness, which is a great starting point to identify when your little one is ready to begin potty training.