Win a place on the Lee Westwood golf academy this summer, thanks to the Co Operative!
We’ve teamed up with The Co-operative to offer you the chance to attend The Lee Westwood Golf Academy at Redbourn Golf Club near St Albans.
Two lucky winners will get the chance to attend the Lee Westwood Golf Academy, which develops children’s golf skills whilst having fun and enjoyment at the same time.
Lee won his first amateur event in 1990 and turned pro in 1993 after winning the British Youth Championship. In 2000 he won seven tournaments worldwide and was ranked first on the European Order of Merit. A regular player on the Ryder Cup team, he has played in the last five successive competitions, and holds an impressive record: 2006’s competition was the second in succession where Lee remained unbeaten in all of his five matches. 2009 was another excellent year that saw Lee being crowned winner of the inaugural Race to Dubai for once again leading the European tour standings.
Lee has had a strong start to 2010 with a superb 2nd place finish in the US Masters at Augusta. Lee has re-established himself among the current golfing greats of his generation and is now ready to win a major.
So if your son or daughter is between the ages of 7 and 16 and is a keen golf fan this is the perfect prize for them – a unique golf experience at the Lee Westwood Golf Academy.
You may also want to watch:
Up for grabs are two places at the Academy between August 2 and 4.
To cap it all off, Lee will visit selected Academies too to pass on expert tips and advice from a true golfing hero.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 3 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 6 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
- 7 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 8 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 9 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?