WIN!: A pair of tickets to the St Albans Food & Drink Festival Wine Tasting
Win a pair of tickets to the St Albans Food and Drink Festival Wine Tasting Following the success of last year s event, the Festival Wine Tasting will now take place over both days of the Finale Weekend on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July in the Town Hal
Win a pair of tickets to the St Albans Food and Drink Festival Wine Tasting
Following the success of last year's event, the Festival Wine Tasting will now take place over both days of the Finale Weekend on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July in the Town Hall.
Once again, Cellar Door Wines will be hosting the event in association with the Food and Drink Festival which means only the finest wines will be on offer.
There will be 9 Wine Producers in attendance, each with around 12 of their best boutique wines which means there will be over 100 to sample - so leave the car at home.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do to win the tickets is answer the simple question below and indicate which day you would prefer to attend (Saturday 4th / Sunday 5th July):
"Where is the Festival Wine Tasting being held?"
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 5 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 6 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 7 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
Terms & Conditions:
Competition closes Thursday 11th June at midday.
Winner will be selected at random and notified by email.
Winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to the Festival Wine Tasting on either Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th July.
One ticket entitles the holder to 5 tastings.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Tickets to be collected prior to the event from Cellar Door Wines, Unit 1 Verulam Industrial Estate
London Road, St. Albans, AL1 1JB.