WIN!: A pair of tickets to the St Albans Food & Drink Festival Wine Tasting
Win a pair of tickets to the St Albans Food and Drink Festival Wine Tasting Following the success of last year s event, the Festival Wine Tasting will now take place over both days of the Finale Weekend on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July in the Town Hal
Win a pair of tickets to the St Albans Food and Drink Festival Wine Tasting
Following the success of last year's event, the Festival Wine Tasting will now take place over both days of the Finale Weekend on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July in the Town Hall.
Once again, Cellar Door Wines will be hosting the event in association with the Food and Drink Festival which means only the finest wines will be on offer.
There will be 9 Wine Producers in attendance, each with around 12 of their best boutique wines which means there will be over 100 to sample - so leave the car at home.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do to win the tickets is answer the simple question below and indicate which day you would prefer to attend (Saturday 4th / Sunday 5th July):
"Where is the Festival Wine Tasting being held?"
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 7 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 8 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
Terms & Conditions:
Competition closes Thursday 11th June at midday.
Winner will be selected at random and notified by email.
Winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to the Festival Wine Tasting on either Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th July.
One ticket entitles the holder to 5 tastings.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Tickets to be collected prior to the event from Cellar Door Wines, Unit 1 Verulam Industrial Estate
London Road, St. Albans, AL1 1JB.