WIN!: A pair of tickets to the St Albans Food & Drink Festival Wine Tasting
Win a pair of tickets to the St Albans Food and Drink Festival Wine Tasting Following the success of last year s event, the Festival Wine Tasting will now take place over both days of the Finale Weekend on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July in the Town Hal
Win a pair of tickets to the St Albans Food and Drink Festival Wine Tasting
Following the success of last year's event, the Festival Wine Tasting will now take place over both days of the Finale Weekend on Saturday 4th and Sunday 5th July in the Town Hall.
Once again, Cellar Door Wines will be hosting the event in association with the Food and Drink Festival which means only the finest wines will be on offer.
There will be 9 Wine Producers in attendance, each with around 12 of their best boutique wines which means there will be over 100 to sample - so leave the car at home.
You may also want to watch:
All you have to do to win the tickets is answer the simple question below and indicate which day you would prefer to attend (Saturday 4th / Sunday 5th July):
"Where is the Festival Wine Tasting being held?"
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 4 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 9 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 10 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
Terms & Conditions:
Competition closes Thursday 11th June at midday.
Winner will be selected at random and notified by email.
Winner will be entitled to a pair of tickets to the Festival Wine Tasting on either Saturday 4th or Sunday 5th July.
One ticket entitles the holder to 5 tastings.
Tickets are non-refundable and non-exchangeable.
Tickets to be collected prior to the event from Cellar Door Wines, Unit 1 Verulam Industrial Estate
London Road, St. Albans, AL1 1JB.