Win a month’s supply of Simply Great Drinks
- Credit: Archant
The Simply Great Drinks Company is bringing its rickshaw to Sainsbury’s in London Colney on August 10 to sample its deliciously healthy fruit juice drinks.
Simply Great, the healthier choice fruit juice drink, comes in a variety of flavours. Victoria Pendleton along with Dr Christian Jessen is fronting the Be Simply Great eight-week challenge, a simple, sensible approach to staying fit, happy and healthy long term.
To celebrate, we have joined forces to give one lucky reader the chance to win a month’s supply of Simply Great drinks.
To win, simply answer the following question:
What date does the Simply Great Rickshaw come to London Colney?
You may also want to watch:
a) August 8
b) August 10
- 1 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 2 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 3 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users
- 4 District's COVID cases fall below England's average for first time in a month
- 5 St Albans named among Britain’s hottest property markets
- 6 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 7 Row over charges for garden waste continues
- 8 Man sentenced to three years in prison for breaking girlfriend's jaw
- 9 COVID-19 outbreaks now in half of all Herts care homes
- 10 Horse owner pleads with public not to feed equine
c) August 12
Please submit your answer to: firstname.lastname@example.org, marked Simply Great Drinks, by the closing date of August 18 - and ensure you include your name, age, address and a contact phone number.
The winner will be drawn randomly from all correct entries after this date. The editor’s decision is final, this prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No correspondence will be entered into.
To find out more and sign up to the challenge, visit: www.simplygreatdrinks.co