Win a month’s supply of Simply Great Drinks
- Credit: Archant
The Simply Great Drinks Company is bringing its rickshaw to Sainsbury’s in London Colney on August 10 to sample its deliciously healthy fruit juice drinks.
Simply Great, the healthier choice fruit juice drink, comes in a variety of flavours. Victoria Pendleton along with Dr Christian Jessen is fronting the Be Simply Great eight-week challenge, a simple, sensible approach to staying fit, happy and healthy long term.
To celebrate, we have joined forces to give one lucky reader the chance to win a month’s supply of Simply Great drinks.
To win, simply answer the following question:
What date does the Simply Great Rickshaw come to London Colney?
a) August 8
b) August 10
- 1 Seventies St Albans is backdrop to new novel about secret Nazi treasure
- 2 Extinction Rebellion protestors scale roof of Barclays in St Albans
- 3 Local restaurants snap up accolades in Curry Awards
- 4 Batchwood Golf Course to be redesigned after houses hit by balls
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 1,000 new homes planned next to village
- 7 St Albans haberdashery store celebrates 50 years
- 8 Yellow warning for snow and wind in Herts as Storm Arwen sweeps in
- 9 Future of Harpenden Public Halls site revealed
- 10 How Hertfordshire’s coronavirus figures compare to last year's lockdown
c) August 12
Please submit your answer to: email@example.com, marked Simply Great Drinks, by the closing date of August 18 - and ensure you include your name, age, address and a contact phone number.
The winner will be drawn randomly from all correct entries after this date. The editor’s decision is final, this prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No correspondence will be entered into.
To find out more and sign up to the challenge, visit: www.simplygreatdrinks.co