Win a month’s supply of Simply Great Drinks
- Credit: Archant
The Simply Great Drinks Company is bringing its rickshaw to Sainsbury’s in London Colney on August 10 to sample its deliciously healthy fruit juice drinks.
Simply Great, the healthier choice fruit juice drink, comes in a variety of flavours. Victoria Pendleton along with Dr Christian Jessen is fronting the Be Simply Great eight-week challenge, a simple, sensible approach to staying fit, happy and healthy long term.
To celebrate, we have joined forces to give one lucky reader the chance to win a month’s supply of Simply Great drinks.
To win, simply answer the following question:
What date does the Simply Great Rickshaw come to London Colney?
You may also want to watch:
a) August 8
b) August 10
- 1 Battle of St Albans appears on new Wars of the Roses stamp
- 2 University student digs World War One trench in St Albans garden for film project close to his heart
- 3 Parish council reveals £250K financial scandal over 11 years
- 4 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 5 Knife found in churchyard by litter pickers
- 6 NHS hired conman on £320,000 five months after he was unmasked
- 7 More records and impressive runs for St Albans Striders
- 8 Harpenden and Radlett rail passengers able to use barcode readers at stations
- 9 Budding Beaumont School playwright Oliver wins scriptwriting competition
- 10 Teen suicide prevention charity appoints first ambassador
c) August 12
Please submit your answer to: email@example.com, marked Simply Great Drinks, by the closing date of August 18 - and ensure you include your name, age, address and a contact phone number.
The winner will be drawn randomly from all correct entries after this date. The editor’s decision is final, this prize is non-transferable and there is no cash alternative. No correspondence will be entered into.
To find out more and sign up to the challenge, visit: www.simplygreatdrinks.co