Win a Justin Craig GCSE or A level revision course this Easter in St Albans or Harpenden!
Have the text books already been thrown across the room in a revision hissy fit? Well if this has happened in your house, then why not enter our competition today to win a GCSE or A level revision course?
Because this week we have teamed up with Justin Craig Education to offer one of our readers the chance to win a revision course at either Nicholas Breakspear School in St Albans or Sir John Lawes School in Harpenden worth �385.
Each Justin Craig course offers three days of intensive, structured revision supported by an experienced tutor in a small group. All students in the group will be studying at the same level.
The revision courses help students to remain calm during this stressful time and concentrate on exam techniques and problem areas to maximise performance in summer exams. Students benefit from small class sizes, on average six with a maximum of nine, offering them the greatest exposure to our experienced tutors.
A wide range of subjects is offered. If you are chosen as our lucky winner your revision course will include:
You may also want to watch:
• Three-day GCSE, AS & A2 Revision Courses with proven success
• Refreshing approach from friendly, enthusiastic, experienced tutors
- 1 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 4 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 5 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
• Small, informal groups centred around individual student needs
• ‘Topic-based’ approach utilising tutors’ in-depth understanding of all exam boards
• Encouragement – essential at this crucial time
So if you would like to be in with a chance of winning this great prize, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What qualification did the GCSE replace?
a) Gold level swimming certificate
b) ‘O’ levels
c) Gymnastics grade 2
The competition closes on March 31. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into. UK Residents only. Only one entry per person. Entrants must be under 18 years old and in full-time education. Course is for Nicholas Breakspear and Sir John Lawes School only. Course selection subject to availability. Venue is subject to change up until the course commences. JCE may wish to publicise the winners of the competition and do a post-course follow up.