Win a Justin Craig GCSE or A level revision course this Easter in St Albans or Harpenden!
Have the text books already been thrown across the room in a revision hissy fit? Well if this has happened in your house, then why not enter our competition today to win a GCSE or A level revision course?
Because this week we have teamed up with Justin Craig Education to offer one of our readers the chance to win a revision course at either Nicholas Breakspear School in St Albans or Sir John Lawes School in Harpenden worth �385.
Each Justin Craig course offers three days of intensive, structured revision supported by an experienced tutor in a small group. All students in the group will be studying at the same level.
The revision courses help students to remain calm during this stressful time and concentrate on exam techniques and problem areas to maximise performance in summer exams. Students benefit from small class sizes, on average six with a maximum of nine, offering them the greatest exposure to our experienced tutors.
A wide range of subjects is offered. If you are chosen as our lucky winner your revision course will include:
• Three-day GCSE, AS & A2 Revision Courses with proven success
• Refreshing approach from friendly, enthusiastic, experienced tutors
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 4 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 8 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 9 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 10 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
• Small, informal groups centred around individual student needs
• ‘Topic-based’ approach utilising tutors’ in-depth understanding of all exam boards
• Encouragement – essential at this crucial time
So if you would like to be in with a chance of winning this great prize, all you have to do is answer this simple question:
What qualification did the GCSE replace?
a) Gold level swimming certificate
b) ‘O’ levels
c) Gymnastics grade 2
The competition closes on March 31. The winners will be chosen at random from all the correct entries received before this date. There is no cash alternative and no correspondence will be entered into. UK Residents only. Only one entry per person. Entrants must be under 18 years old and in full-time education. Course is for Nicholas Breakspear and Sir John Lawes School only. Course selection subject to availability. Venue is subject to change up until the course commences. JCE may wish to publicise the winners of the competition and do a post-course follow up.