Win a chance to craft your own scented candles
- Credit: Archant
POTTERS Crouch Candles is offering one lucky winner and guest a unique chance to visit their workshop and learn the artisan craft of scented candle making.
Here they will be able to choose their favourite fragrance blend from over 43 fragrances such as Lily of the Valley, India, Rose Geranium and Apple Pie to hand mix and hand pour, creating their very own scented candles to enjoy and beautifully fragrance their home.
Based just outside St Albans in a 300-year-old converted barn surrounded by Hertfordshire countryside, Potters Crouch is the UK’s original “scented candle in a tin” manufacturer with over 20 years’ experience.
Each individual scented candle is hand-mixed, hand-poured, hand-labelled and finished, using the finest quality natural ingredients and original perfumes created by an expert French perfumer exclusively for Potters Crouch Candles. With a secret blend of wax, all candles burn for about 50 hours.
Each candle is encased in a beautifully decorated tin, which is cleverly designed so that when the candle is lit, the tin becomes warm, helping to “throw” and release the fragrance into the room.
You may also want to watch:
The prize also includes food, refreshments and six candles to take home. You may even get to meet Tilly the new office puppy.
Just answer this simple question to be in with a chance of winning:
- 1 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 2 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 3 St Albans district has Herts' lowest COVID-19 infection rate
- 4 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 5 Thameslink teams up with community in Harpenden to support vaccine drive
- 6 Sandridge student takes on running challenge for Mind
- 7 'Nothing will take away what she has done to our daughter'
- 8 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 9 Area Guide: The Hertfordshire market town of Hitchin
- 10 Tributes paid to former St Albans City goalkeeper Lee Bozier
How long does a Potters Crouch scented candle tin burn for?
A) 12 hours;
B) 50 hours;
C) 30 hours.
To enter text HA CANDLES followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, full address and contact phone number to 80058, e.g. HA CANDLES B, John Smith, 11 Letsby Avenue, St Albans, AL1 1TO. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
This competition closes at 12noon on May 24, and the winner will be drawn at random after this time. Full terms and conditions apply. This prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and has no cash equivalent. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Full range of candles available from www.potterscrouchcandles.co.uk