Win a chance to craft your own scented candles
- Credit: Archant
POTTERS Crouch Candles is offering one lucky winner and guest a unique chance to visit their workshop and learn the artisan craft of scented candle making.
Here they will be able to choose their favourite fragrance blend from over 43 fragrances such as Lily of the Valley, India, Rose Geranium and Apple Pie to hand mix and hand pour, creating their very own scented candles to enjoy and beautifully fragrance their home.
Based just outside St Albans in a 300-year-old converted barn surrounded by Hertfordshire countryside, Potters Crouch is the UK’s original “scented candle in a tin” manufacturer with over 20 years’ experience.
Each individual scented candle is hand-mixed, hand-poured, hand-labelled and finished, using the finest quality natural ingredients and original perfumes created by an expert French perfumer exclusively for Potters Crouch Candles. With a secret blend of wax, all candles burn for about 50 hours.
Each candle is encased in a beautifully decorated tin, which is cleverly designed so that when the candle is lit, the tin becomes warm, helping to “throw” and release the fragrance into the room.
You may also want to watch:
The prize also includes food, refreshments and six candles to take home. You may even get to meet Tilly the new office puppy.
Just answer this simple question to be in with a chance of winning:
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre
How long does a Potters Crouch scented candle tin burn for?
A) 12 hours;
B) 50 hours;
C) 30 hours.
To enter text HA CANDLES followed by your answer (A, B or C), name, full address and contact phone number to 80058, e.g. HA CANDLES B, John Smith, 11 Letsby Avenue, St Albans, AL1 1TO. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
This competition closes at 12noon on May 24, and the winner will be drawn at random after this time. Full terms and conditions apply. This prize is non-transferable and non-refundable, and has no cash equivalent. This prize cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer or promotion. The editor’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
Full range of candles available from www.potterscrouchcandles.co.uk