Can you help Willows Activity Farm name their new baby alpaca?
- Credit: Archant
A London Colney farm is calling for help from the public to name their latest - and very special - animal arrival.
Willows Activity Farm welcomed a little male Cria - or baby alpaca - during the second lockdown, and are overjoyed with their new addition.
The farm shared a picture of the currently unnamed Cria on Facebook, saying: “We are so in love with him and can’t wait for you all to see him once we are open again.”
The baby was born to parents Coco and Casper on November 14.
Suggestions for what to name him have been flooding in on social media. A winner will be announced by the livestock team at the farm on December 14, and will receive a Peter Rabbit plush toy.
You may also want to watch:
Lyssa Elster, chief executive of Willows Activity Farm, said: “The arrival of little ones is always a joy and everyone at Willows loves a new baby animal.
“During these challenging times it is so lovely to have something that makes everyone smile and we’re delighted that we can open again from December 2 and share all our animals, including our little Cria, with our visitors.”
To enter Willows’ naming competition, click here.
- 1 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 2 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 3 Why is there a 50mph speed limit on small section of A414?
- 4 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 5 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 6 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 7 Increase in electric car charging points thanks to new partnership
- 8 Herts and West Essex boast highest vaccination figures in East of England
- 9 Oaklands College principal leaving after 10 years
- 10 Row over new barriers blocking path for wheelchair users