Vote for your Salon of the Year 2014
- Credit: Archant
Tell us who you think is best!
We have five salons who are taking part in The Herts Advertiser’s Salon of the Year 2014.
The contenders are:
01 - The Old Brewhouse Spa & Hair, Wheathampstead
02 - Menspire, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
03 - Quadrant Unisex Hair Studio, St Albans
04 - Saks Hair & Beauty, St Albans
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 6 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 7 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 10 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
05 - Dickens Hair, Harpenden
To vote for your favourite please text TC SALON followed by your selection (01, 02, etc) and your name, address and postcode to 80058. For example: TC SALON 1 John Smith 12 Old Street, St Albans, AL1 0AB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Alternatively you can submit your vote in our online form by clicking the link located on the right hand side.
Terms and Conditions
The lines close at 12 midnight on Monday July 28, 2014.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. Customer services 0844 3572403.