Vote for your Salon of the Year 2014
- Credit: Archant
Tell us who you think is best!
We have five salons who are taking part in The Herts Advertiser’s Salon of the Year 2014.
The contenders are:
01 - The Old Brewhouse Spa & Hair, Wheathampstead
02 - Menspire, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
03 - Quadrant Unisex Hair Studio, St Albans
04 - Saks Hair & Beauty, St Albans
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 4 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 5 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 6 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
05 - Dickens Hair, Harpenden
To vote for your favourite please text TC SALON followed by your selection (01, 02, etc) and your name, address and postcode to 80058. For example: TC SALON 1 John Smith 12 Old Street, St Albans, AL1 0AB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Alternatively you can submit your vote in our online form by clicking the link located on the right hand side.
Terms and Conditions
The lines close at 12 midnight on Monday July 28, 2014.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. Customer services 0844 3572403.