Vote for your Salon of the Year 2014
- Credit: Archant
Tell us who you think is best!
We have five salons who are taking part in The Herts Advertiser’s Salon of the Year 2014.
The contenders are:
01 - The Old Brewhouse Spa & Hair, Wheathampstead
02 - Menspire, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
03 - Quadrant Unisex Hair Studio, St Albans
04 - Saks Hair & Beauty, St Albans
- 1 'Kick-ass' St Albans business campaigns for period pants tax removal
- 2 Your school heroes - praise for teachers and support staff during third lockdown
- 3 More things which have gone but are not forgotten in St Albans
- 4 Property Spotlight: A stunning conversion in the heart of Harpenden
- 5 Woman loses more than £1000 in St Albans cashpoint distraction scam
- 6 14 St Albans things that are gone but not forgotten
- 7 'We are determined to get on top of this, and we will': Inside St Albans' COVID vaccination centre
- 8 COVID-19 accounted for over 15 per cent of St Albans' deaths, says ONS data
- 9 Is lockdown working in Herts? Here's what the latest data tells us
- 10 New rules are a further nail in the coffin for pubs
05 - Dickens Hair, Harpenden
To vote for your favourite please text TC SALON followed by your selection (01, 02, etc) and your name, address and postcode to 80058. For example: TC SALON 1 John Smith 12 Old Street, St Albans, AL1 0AB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Alternatively you can submit your vote in our online form by clicking the link located on the right hand side.
Terms and Conditions
The lines close at 12 midnight on Monday July 28, 2014.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. Customer services 0844 3572403.