Vote for your Salon of the Year 2014
- Credit: Archant
Tell us who you think is best!
We have five salons who are taking part in The Herts Advertiser’s Salon of the Year 2014.
The contenders are:
01 - The Old Brewhouse Spa & Hair, Wheathampstead
02 - Menspire, St Albans
03 - Quadrant Unisex Hair Studio, St Albans
04 - Saks Hair & Beauty, St Albans
- 1 Katherine Ryan and Romesh Ranganathan spotted filming in St Albans
- 2 Hertfordshire grandad who died in A6 Bugatti crash had a 'generous spirit'
- 3 Campaign to keep Chiswell 'green' gains momentum
- 4 Mr Motorsports - the St Albans lawyer with F1 flair
- 5 How the extent of cost of living crisis hit home at St Albans' CEX store
- 6 Pantomime dame from Radlett appears on ITV’s Britain’s Got Talent
- 7 Have you had your council tax rebate yet?
- 8 7 great places to get a bottomless brunch in Hertfordshire
- 9 Rent this maisonette in a listed former pub for £2,100pcm
- 10 Meet the artist behind The Queen's Platinum Jubilee mural in St Albans
05 - Dickens Hair, Harpenden
To vote for your favourite please text TC SALON followed by your selection (01, 02, etc) and your name, address and postcode to 80058. For example: TC SALON 1 John Smith 12 Old Street, St Albans, AL1 0AB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Alternatively you can submit your vote in our online form by clicking the link located on the right hand side.
Terms and Conditions
The lines close at 12 midnight on Monday July 28, 2014.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. Customer services 0844 3572403.