Vote for your Salon of the Year 2014
- Credit: Archant
Tell us who you think is best!
We have five salons who are taking part in The Herts Advertiser’s Salon of the Year 2014.
The contenders are:
01 - The Old Brewhouse Spa & Hair, Wheathampstead
02 - Menspire, St Albans
You may also want to watch:
03 - Quadrant Unisex Hair Studio, St Albans
04 - Saks Hair & Beauty, St Albans
- 1 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 St Albans nursery given six weeks' notice warning of potential closure
- 4 Oaklands College being investigated for breach of planning over nursery closure
- 5 In Pictures: Harpenden Farmers' Market back on the Common
- 6 Do you remember when The Inbetweeners came to St Albans?
- 7 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 8 Urgent care services at St Albans hospital could become appointment only
- 9 Revealed: The areas of Hertfordshire with the most consistent house price growth
- 10 St Albans violent crime: 'Intervention needed to break the cycle of grooming'
05 - Dickens Hair, Harpenden
To vote for your favourite please text TC SALON followed by your selection (01, 02, etc) and your name, address and postcode to 80058. For example: TC SALON 1 John Smith 12 Old Street, St Albans, AL1 0AB. Texts cost 50p plus your standard network rate.
Alternatively you can submit your vote in our online form by clicking the link located on the right hand side.
Terms and Conditions
The lines close at 12 midnight on Monday July 28, 2014.
Usual Archant promotion rules apply. Customer services 0844 3572403.