SIR, — My attention has just been drawn to the front-page story (Herts Advertiser, February 28) and subsequent letters regarding the problems experienced by Ms Kim Shand and her family when travelling by train from St Albans to Aberdeen. First Capital Con
SIR, - My attention has just been drawn to the front-page story (Herts Advertiser, February 28) and subsequent letters regarding the problems experienced by Ms Kim Shand and her family when travelling by train from St Albans to Aberdeen.
First Capital Connect has received no correspondence from Ms Shand. If she would like to write to me with full details of all relevant dates and times and, if possible, copies of the tickets purchased at St Albans station and any other supporting documents, I will ensure that her comments are fully investigated and will respond directly to her.
I am determined that First Capital Connect should offer a high standard of care to all our customers. If we fail to do so I would encourage our customers to write to our Customer Relations Department, giving us the opportunity to respond directly to their concerns. The address, which is published in our timetables, is:
First Capital Connect Customer Relations Department, FREEPOST RRBR-REEJ-KTKY, PO Box 443, Plymouth PL4 6WP. Their e-mail address is email@example.com
Many customers choose to write directly to me. My address is: Elaine Holt, First Capital Connect, Hertford House, 1 Cranwood Street, London EC1V 9QS.
My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 2 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 3 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 4 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 5 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
- 6 Peregrine falcon chick hatches at St Albans Cathedral in a city first
- 7 Success for Harpenden actor after National Youth Theatre audition
- 8 St Albans SustFest events aim to boost local nature
- 9 5 things you might not have known about Herts county council's new chairman
- 10 The Crossrail connections to Hertfordshire which were never built
Managing Director FCC.