SIR, — My attention has just been drawn to the front-page story (Herts Advertiser, February 28) and subsequent letters regarding the problems experienced by Ms Kim Shand and her family when travelling by train from St Albans to Aberdeen. First Capital Con
SIR, - My attention has just been drawn to the front-page story (Herts Advertiser, February 28) and subsequent letters regarding the problems experienced by Ms Kim Shand and her family when travelling by train from St Albans to Aberdeen.
First Capital Connect has received no correspondence from Ms Shand. If she would like to write to me with full details of all relevant dates and times and, if possible, copies of the tickets purchased at St Albans station and any other supporting documents, I will ensure that her comments are fully investigated and will respond directly to her.
I am determined that First Capital Connect should offer a high standard of care to all our customers. If we fail to do so I would encourage our customers to write to our Customer Relations Department, giving us the opportunity to respond directly to their concerns. The address, which is published in our timetables, is:
First Capital Connect Customer Relations Department, FREEPOST RRBR-REEJ-KTKY, PO Box 443, Plymouth PL4 6WP. Their e-mail address is email@example.com
You may also want to watch:
Many customers choose to write directly to me. My address is: Elaine Holt, First Capital Connect, Hertford House, 1 Cranwood Street, London EC1V 9QS.
My e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
- 1 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 2 Where in Hertfordshire are the most incidents of weapon possession?
- 3 St Albans named among UK's most family-friendly cities
- 4 Fly-tipped rubbish near Heartwood Forest set to be cleared
- 5 Fashionistas flock to Cathedral catwalk extravaganza
- 6 Light at the end of the gulley for long-running flooding
- 7 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 8 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 9 As sewage debate continues, how have our MPs voted?
- 10 Property Spotlight: A characterful Victorian home in Wheathampstead
Managing Director FCC.