SIR, — My attention has just been drawn to the front-page story (Herts Advertiser, February 28) and subsequent letters regarding the problems experienced by Ms Kim Shand and her family when travelling by train from St Albans to Aberdeen. First Capital Con
SIR, - My attention has just been drawn to the front-page story (Herts Advertiser, February 28) and subsequent letters regarding the problems experienced by Ms Kim Shand and her family when travelling by train from St Albans to Aberdeen.
First Capital Connect has received no correspondence from Ms Shand. If she would like to write to me with full details of all relevant dates and times and, if possible, copies of the tickets purchased at St Albans station and any other supporting documents, I will ensure that her comments are fully investigated and will respond directly to her.
I am determined that First Capital Connect should offer a high standard of care to all our customers. If we fail to do so I would encourage our customers to write to our Customer Relations Department, giving us the opportunity to respond directly to their concerns. The address, which is published in our timetables, is:
First Capital Connect Customer Relations Department, FREEPOST RRBR-REEJ-KTKY, PO Box 443, Plymouth PL4 6WP. Their e-mail address is firstname.lastname@example.org
You may also want to watch:
Many customers choose to write directly to me. My address is: Elaine Holt, First Capital Connect, Hertford House, 1 Cranwood Street, London EC1V 9QS.
My e-mail address is email@example.com
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
- 9 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 10 Saints in the City initiative will bring sports projects to local community
Managing Director FCC.