Sup with the devil
SIR, — As many will know, Simon Hoare is the consultant acting for developers Helioslough on the Radlett Rail Freight Terminal proposal — and reproposal. If one conducts a google search on this chap, it is clear that over the years he has acted for many v
SIR, - As many will know, Simon Hoare is the consultant acting for developers Helioslough on the Radlett Rail Freight Terminal proposal - and reproposal.
If one conducts a google search on this chap, it is clear that over the years he has acted for many varied agencies to achieve planning success across a multitude of diverse schemes.
He also serves as a Conservative councillor at West Oxon - details and office info here: http://www.westoxon.gov.uk/council/councillor.cfm?ward=15.
If one were to write to him at his publicly available address, I wonder if he would be in favour of such a development within his village community of Ramsden in Oxon?
You may also want to watch:
Rather than St Albans forking-out another £500,000 of our money as part of an ongoing and farcically-protracted planning process, I wonder if they could - albeit reluctantly - agree to pay this guy the equivalent of the "win bonus" that he otherwise expects to receive from Helioslough in order that he and the whole problem could "go away". It may cost far less than £500,000.
Just to clarify, I mean St Albans could employ him as a consultant on our side. We know what is said about keeping your friends close - but then again, when you dine with the devil...
- 1 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 2 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 5 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 6 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 7 From supplying secret agents to headmaster's secretary, Patricia celebrates centenary
- 8 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 9 Urgent care upgrade at St Albans City Hospital moves ahead
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area
Napsbury Park, London Colney.