SIR – I have just read with horror the article OAP upset at advert. This was no advert. Merely a small sticker supplied by Sainsbury s to decrease the use of plastic. I, and the people, all of us family accredited old boys, who are helped once a week by
SIR - I have just read with horror the article 'OAP upset at advert.' This was no advert. Merely a small sticker supplied by Sainsbury's to decrease the use of plastic.
I, and the people, all of us family accredited old boys, who are helped once a week by a Dial-a-Ride thought it was very amusing.
I, unlike the complainer, am happy to sign.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Nothing to hide! How I became a convert to naturism
- 2 650 homes proposed for Harpenden golf club site
- 3 Hertfordshire's most expensive homes 2020
- 4 100 homes approved at appeal for Green Belt land
- 5 Police urged to increase patrols in Verulamium Park following gang attack
- 6 From Bethlehem to Nazareth - St Albans walkers' pilgrimage fundraiser
- 7 Area Guide: The affluent Hertfordshire town of Harpenden
- 8 Could Aldi be coming to Harpenden?
- 9 Verulamium splash park closed unexpectedly
- 10 Teen gang attacks boy in Verulamium Park