SIR – I have just read with horror the article OAP upset at advert. This was no advert. Merely a small sticker supplied by Sainsbury s to decrease the use of plastic. I, and the people, all of us family accredited old boys, who are helped once a week by
SIR - I have just read with horror the article 'OAP upset at advert.' This was no advert. Merely a small sticker supplied by Sainsbury's to decrease the use of plastic.
I, and the people, all of us family accredited old boys, who are helped once a week by a Dial-a-Ride thought it was very amusing.
I, unlike the complainer, am happy to sign.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 4 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 5 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 6 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 7 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 8 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 9 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden
- 10 May 17th: How one independent pub chain is coping