SIR – I have just read with horror the article OAP upset at advert. This was no advert. Merely a small sticker supplied by Sainsbury s to decrease the use of plastic. I, and the people, all of us family accredited old boys, who are helped once a week by
SIR - I have just read with horror the article 'OAP upset at advert.' This was no advert. Merely a small sticker supplied by Sainsbury's to decrease the use of plastic.
I, and the people, all of us family accredited old boys, who are helped once a week by a Dial-a-Ride thought it was very amusing.
I, unlike the complainer, am happy to sign.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 Revealed: Hertfordshire's most expensive villages
- 2 Farewell Paddington! Time for St Albans stalwart to say his goodbyes
- 3 Traffic chaos caused by Redbourn Road works
- 4 Harpenden Food and Drink Festival returns after six years
- 5 Help reunite toy milk jug with new owner
- 6 National Hospitality Day: 'Per Tutti means everyone is welcome'
- 7 St Albans mum tells son's story in new book
- 8 Phantoms of the railway - the ghost lines of Welwyn and Harpenden
- 9 Area Guide: The quaint Hertfordshire village of Piccotts End
- 10 Picture special: Pub in the Park returns to St Albans