SIR, — Re your story headlined Mounting cost of nightmare train trip (Herts Advertiser, February 28). First capital Connect (FCC) say Ms Shand should have checked the information boards at the station . How could she with her children in tow? Every mem
SIR, - Re your story headlined "Mounting cost of nightmare train trip" (Herts Advertiser, February 28). First capital Connect (FCC) say Ms Shand "should have checked the information boards at the station". How could she with her children in tow?
Every member of staff must be very sure of information given. They are employed for more than dealing with tickets.
Many a time have I noted staff looking at the monitor, guiding my eye if I've missed it. Seeing Ms Shand would not have had that monitor for information, a member of staff is the rightful area for information.
You may also want to watch:
Watling Street, Radlett.
- 1 St Albans violent crime: Teen drugs gang behind spate of attacks on rivals found guilty
- 2 Harpenden arrest in connection with St Albans council fraud probe
- 3 £36 million loan to refinance Maltings Shopping Centre
- 4 7 of the prettiest villages to visit in Hertfordshire
- 5 What are the outstanding schools in Hertfordshire?
- 6 Thunderstorms and possible flooding forecast for St Albans and Welwyn Hatfield area
- 7 7 top tourist attractions to visit in Hertfordshire during the summer holidays
- 8 St Albans County Lines crackdown continues with more arrests
- 9 Harpenden's first Sustainable Market is a scorching success
- 10 St Albans barber and landlord hit by Covid closures due to 'pingdemic'