SIR, — Re your story headlined Mounting cost of nightmare train trip (Herts Advertiser, February 28). First capital Connect (FCC) say Ms Shand should have checked the information boards at the station . How could she with her children in tow? Every mem
SIR, - Re your story headlined "Mounting cost of nightmare train trip" (Herts Advertiser, February 28). First capital Connect (FCC) say Ms Shand "should have checked the information boards at the station". How could she with her children in tow?
Every member of staff must be very sure of information given. They are employed for more than dealing with tickets.
Many a time have I noted staff looking at the monitor, guiding my eye if I've missed it. Seeing Ms Shand would not have had that monitor for information, a member of staff is the rightful area for information.
You may also want to watch:
Watling Street, Radlett.
- 1 Far-right group condemns black Jesus painting at St Albans Cathedral
- 2 Crack dealers arrested at playing fields
- 3 Area Guide: Harpenden's vibrant Southdown neighbourhood
- 4 Six men charged with series of keyless vehicle thefts
- 5 May 17: What can open when COVID-19 lockdown rules ease
- 6 “It’s behind you” – Beloved Bob Golding bids a fond farewell to Arena panto
- 7 Is Bricket Wood being over-developed?
- 8 Drop-in COVID vaccine sessions available this week
- 9 Charter Market gazebos plan is fait accomplit says portfolio holder
- 10 New £250K play park to be built in Harpenden