SIR, — Re your story headlined Mounting cost of nightmare train trip (Herts Advertiser, February 28). First capital Connect (FCC) say Ms Shand should have checked the information boards at the station . How could she with her children in tow? Every mem
SIR, - Re your story headlined "Mounting cost of nightmare train trip" (Herts Advertiser, February 28). First capital Connect (FCC) say Ms Shand "should have checked the information boards at the station". How could she with her children in tow?
Every member of staff must be very sure of information given. They are employed for more than dealing with tickets.
Many a time have I noted staff looking at the monitor, guiding my eye if I've missed it. Seeing Ms Shand would not have had that monitor for information, a member of staff is the rightful area for information.
You may also want to watch:
Watling Street, Radlett.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 3 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 6 Our local wildlife needs your voice!
- 7 Jeffers has double helpings as St Albans City continue to wolf down their 'bread and butter' at Bath
- 8 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 9 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
- 10 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'