St Albans Town Hall to play host for Wine Festival
SAFDF WINE FESTIVAL IN ASSOCIATION WITH CELLAR DOOR WINES ST ALBANS OLD TOWN HALL 4TH AND 5TH JULY �3 ENTRY St Albans Town Hall will play host to a very special Wine Festival as part of SAFDF, following the success of last year s Big Festival Wine Tasting
SAFDF WINE FESTIVAL IN ASSOCIATION WITH CELLAR DOOR WINES
ST ALBANS OLD TOWN HALL
4TH AND 5TH JULY
You may also want to watch:
St Albans Town Hall will play host to a very special Wine Festival as part of SAFDF, following the success of last year's Big Festival Wine Tasting. The tasting was so popular in 2008 that organisers have decided to extend the event to take place over the whole of the Festival Finale Weekend, and to include the addition of a variety of local artisan food producers at the event too, making this the ultimate 'festival within a festival'.
The event will once again be staged in association with local wine merchants, Cellar Door Wines.
- 1 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 4 Shop Local: Mums team up for pop-up opening on April 12
- 5 Turning over a new leaf as lockdown ends
- 6 Food, glorious food! Tom Kerridge's tasty menus announced for Alfresco Diner in St Albans
- 7 Doors opening again for Harpenden retailers on April 12
- 8 St Albans Rainbow Trail Easter competition raises funds for Home-Start Herts
- 9 Community opens book shed to share the gift of reading
- 10 'Hero without a cape' comes to the aid of Park Street resident
There'll be 9 wine importers attending the Festival, each showing around 12 wines, which means there'll be over 100 wines available to taste!
This is no ordinary tasting - the wines will range from the cheap and cheerful to the high-end wines and Champagnes, all in keeping with Cellar Door's ethos of sourcing wines from only the highest quality boutique wine producers - many of the wines exclusive to Cellar Door Wines themselves. As well as the expert opinion from the wine producers themselves, Cellar Door owners Miles and Peter
Lilliott will also be on hand to provide further pearls of wisdom and tasting guidelines.
Whether you're a connoisseur or a total novice when it comes to wine, there truly is something for all tastes at this very special Festival Highlight Event.
Tickets for the event are just �3! This gets Festival-goers 5 tasters, all of which are generous helping so please leave the car at home. More tickets are available thereafter, also at �3 for a further 5 tastings.