Signs to WCs
SIR - I was pleased to see St Albans Town Hall toilets clearly signed during the city s recent festivities. The last time I wrote to the council about the need to improve the signing of these toilets in the city centre I was informed that because the Town
SIR - I was pleased to see St Albans Town Hall toilets clearly signed during the city's recent festivities. The last time I wrote to the council about the need to improve the signing of these toilets in the city centre I was informed that because the Town Hall was a listed building, English Heritage would not permit notices to be put up on the walls, as it could damage the fabric of the building.
Thankfully it appears that English Heritage have had a change of heart and recognised that tourist centres such as St Albans need to provide decent, well signed public toilets that meet the needs of the modern-day traveller.
You may also want to watch:
- 1 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 2 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 3 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 4 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 5 Footballers rally round with food drive amid pandemic
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
- 8 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 9 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 10 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?