SIR — It is so gratifying to see over the past weeks stories of local people coming to the aid of others when seen to be in difficulty. I would like to add my own thanks in particular to the Harpenden Fallers Rescue Family (or Grace and parents) who saw
SIR - It is so gratifying to see over the past weeks stories of local people coming to the aid of others when seen to be in difficulty.
I would like to add my own thanks in particular to the 'Harpenden Fallers Rescue Family' (or Grace and parents) who saw me fall on Bank Holiday Sunday and stayed with and kept a close eye on me until the ambulance arrived and I was taken off to A&E.
A rather unpleasant experience that was blessed by great kindness. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
Station Road, Harpenden
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 4 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 5 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 6 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 7 Hitchin and Harpenden MP responds to questions over new £2,500 a month part-time role
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 Remembering one-of-a-kind local legend Lee Bozier
- 10 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs