SIR — It is so gratifying to see over the past weeks stories of local people coming to the aid of others when seen to be in difficulty. I would like to add my own thanks in particular to the Harpenden Fallers Rescue Family (or Grace and parents) who saw
SIR - It is so gratifying to see over the past weeks stories of local people coming to the aid of others when seen to be in difficulty.
I would like to add my own thanks in particular to the 'Harpenden Fallers Rescue Family' (or Grace and parents) who saw me fall on Bank Holiday Sunday and stayed with and kept a close eye on me until the ambulance arrived and I was taken off to A&E.
A rather unpleasant experience that was blessed by great kindness. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
Station Road, Harpenden
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 8 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 Area Guide: The popular Highfield area of St Albans