SIR — It is so gratifying to see over the past weeks stories of local people coming to the aid of others when seen to be in difficulty. I would like to add my own thanks in particular to the Harpenden Fallers Rescue Family (or Grace and parents) who saw
SIR - It is so gratifying to see over the past weeks stories of local people coming to the aid of others when seen to be in difficulty.
I would like to add my own thanks in particular to the 'Harpenden Fallers Rescue Family' (or Grace and parents) who saw me fall on Bank Holiday Sunday and stayed with and kept a close eye on me until the ambulance arrived and I was taken off to A&E.
A rather unpleasant experience that was blessed by great kindness. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
Station Road, Harpenden
- 1 Welcome to the House of Poutine, St Albans' newest city centre eatery
- 2 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 3 Harpenden's disappearing banks - will Barclays be next?
- 4 Diedhiou destroys Casuals' dreams to grab replay for St Albans City
- 5 Brilliant Breakfast goes down a treat with the women of St Albans
- 6 St Albans City 'got away with it' says boss after snatching FA Cup replay at Corinthian Casuals
- 7 Memories of a famous FA Cup run for Stevenage after first round draw made
- 8 Mouth of the Tyne: St Albans City don't do lower league opposition but keep bringing them on
- 9 Can you help police trace Park Street vandal?
- 10 Look! Sneak peek inside Harpenden's new Eric Morecambe Centre