SIR — It is so gratifying to see over the past weeks stories of local people coming to the aid of others when seen to be in difficulty. I would like to add my own thanks in particular to the Harpenden Fallers Rescue Family (or Grace and parents) who saw
SIR - It is so gratifying to see over the past weeks stories of local people coming to the aid of others when seen to be in difficulty.
I would like to add my own thanks in particular to the 'Harpenden Fallers Rescue Family' (or Grace and parents) who saw me fall on Bank Holiday Sunday and stayed with and kept a close eye on me until the ambulance arrived and I was taken off to A&E.
A rather unpleasant experience that was blessed by great kindness. Thank you.
You may also want to watch:
Station Road, Harpenden
- 1 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 2 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 3 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 4 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 5 Drug users at Telford Court flats face tough police action
- 6 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 7 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 8 Police hunt man suspected of breaking into Cathedral collection boxes
- 9 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 10 St Albans GP publishes guide to living