Builder to donate £10,000 to charity for every home sold before Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Anyone who buys a property at the Welcombe House Collection in Harpenden before Christmas will have £10,000 donated to a charity of their choice.
The incentive has been issued by Fairview New Homes, who built the high-end development on the site of the former Harpenden House Hotel.
The development is located opposite the Common, off Southdown Road, a short walk from Harpenden station.
There are currently a range of two and three-bedroom houses and apartments available, priced from £799,000 for the apartments and £950,000 for the houses.
Chris Hood, sales director at Fairview New Homes, said: “We are really proud to announce our new Welcombe House incentive, where if you buy, we donate £10k to your chosen charity. This means if you reserve before the deadline, £10k will be donated to a charity of your choice on completion.
You may also want to watch:
“Or, if you’re not looking to buy right now, but recommend someone who is and they reserve, we will donate £5,000 to each of your chosen charities.”
The incentive deadline is December 25. For more information, visit Fairview.co.uk.
- 1 Elderly care charity set to close due to pandemic pressures
- 2 Flashmob celebrates re-opening of St Albans high street
- 3 Major redevelopment underway at listed former offices in St Albans
- 4 What are our district's cases like now lockdown restrictions have eased?
- 5 Punch Taverns calls time on White Lion pub team
- 6 Call from St Albans Museum for start of Ramadan
- 7 April 12: Your guide to what can open from Monday when COVID lockdown rules ease
- 8 What are the district's best pub gardens to visit from April 12?
- 9 St Albans-based pharmacy association celebrates centenary
- 10 The latest court results for the St Albans area