Builder to donate £10,000 to charity for every home sold before Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Anyone who buys a property at the Welcombe House Collection in Harpenden before Christmas will have £10,000 donated to a charity of their choice.
The incentive has been issued by Fairview New Homes, who built the high-end development on the site of the former Harpenden House Hotel.
The development is located opposite the Common, off Southdown Road, a short walk from Harpenden station.
There are currently a range of two and three-bedroom houses and apartments available, priced from £799,000 for the apartments and £950,000 for the houses.
Chris Hood, sales director at Fairview New Homes, said: “We are really proud to announce our new Welcombe House incentive, where if you buy, we donate £10k to your chosen charity. This means if you reserve before the deadline, £10k will be donated to a charity of your choice on completion.
You may also want to watch:
“Or, if you’re not looking to buy right now, but recommend someone who is and they reserve, we will donate £5,000 to each of your chosen charities.”
The incentive deadline is December 25. For more information, visit Fairview.co.uk.
- 1 7 of the best brunches in St Albans and Harpenden
- 2 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
- 3 'Abusive and aggressive' St Albans man given Criminal Behaviour Order
- 4 Green light given to new hospital project
- 5 Why has it taken so long for Young's to open St Albans pub?
- 6 Harpenden's Olympic hero watches daughter win gold
- 7 When Nicole Kidman played the Russian mail order bride of a St Albans bank clerk
- 8 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 9 Bee inspired by new display at St Albans restaurant
- 10 150 homes plan for Green Belt land in north St Albans is approved