Builder to donate £10,000 to charity for every home sold before Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Anyone who buys a property at the Welcombe House Collection in Harpenden before Christmas will have £10,000 donated to a charity of their choice.
The incentive has been issued by Fairview New Homes, who built the high-end development on the site of the former Harpenden House Hotel.
The development is located opposite the Common, off Southdown Road, a short walk from Harpenden station.
There are currently a range of two and three-bedroom houses and apartments available, priced from £799,000 for the apartments and £950,000 for the houses.
Chris Hood, sales director at Fairview New Homes, said: “We are really proud to announce our new Welcombe House incentive, where if you buy, we donate £10k to your chosen charity. This means if you reserve before the deadline, £10k will be donated to a charity of your choice on completion.
You may also want to watch:
“Or, if you’re not looking to buy right now, but recommend someone who is and they reserve, we will donate £5,000 to each of your chosen charities.”
The incentive deadline is December 25. For more information, visit Fairview.co.uk.
- 1 City centre pub opens new roof garden
- 2 Staff member assaulted at St Albans City FC match
- 3 From the terraces to the pitch - Huw Dawson ecstatic to reach FA Cup first round with St Albans City
- 4 Boy, 14, mugged in Harpenden park
- 5 Driver disqualified after St Albans crash
- 6 Property Spotlight: A detached home on one of St Albans' most desirable streets
- 7 A New York state of mind
- 8 City centre road closures decision 'not a district issue'
- 9 Charity clothes swap raises thousands for mental health charity
- 10 St Albans City reach FA Cup first round after shoot-out win over Corinthian Casuals