Builder to donate £10,000 to charity for every home sold before Christmas
- Credit: Archant
Anyone who buys a property at the Welcombe House Collection in Harpenden before Christmas will have £10,000 donated to a charity of their choice.
The incentive has been issued by Fairview New Homes, who built the high-end development on the site of the former Harpenden House Hotel.
The development is located opposite the Common, off Southdown Road, a short walk from Harpenden station.
There are currently a range of two and three-bedroom houses and apartments available, priced from £799,000 for the apartments and £950,000 for the houses.
Chris Hood, sales director at Fairview New Homes, said: “We are really proud to announce our new Welcombe House incentive, where if you buy, we donate £10k to your chosen charity. This means if you reserve before the deadline, £10k will be donated to a charity of your choice on completion.
You may also want to watch:
“Or, if you’re not looking to buy right now, but recommend someone who is and they reserve, we will donate £5,000 to each of your chosen charities.”
The incentive deadline is December 25. For more information, visit Fairview.co.uk.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Property Spotlight: A stunning period conversion in central St Albans
- 3 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 4 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 5 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 6 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 7 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 8 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
- 9 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
- 10 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad