Property Spotlight: A huge family home on one of St Albans’ most prestigious streets
- Credit: Archant
This impressive detached family home is situated on one of St Albans’ most desirable roads.
The house offers spacious, well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors, with the advantage of a one bedroom self-contained annexe.
On the ground floor there are four reception rooms, an office and a kitchen/breakfast room, plus a utilty room and a WC.
There are four bedrooms - two with en suites - and a family bathroom on the first floor, plus a suite with bedroom, sitting area and en suite on the second floor.
To the front is an extensive carriage driveway and 19’ x 16’4” garage, whilst to the rear is a beautifully landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
The annexe has its own entrance to the side and doors to the garden and is ideal for extended family or as rental investment.
The Park is a highly sought after address with convenient access to transport links, local amenities and schooling.
- 1 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 2 Which Herts communities have seen the biggest rises and falls in COVID-19?
- 3 Police swoop on organised gangs as part of major operation
- 4 Herts covered in blanket of snow as flurries fell on Sunday
- 5 Harpenden St George's and Old Albanian well represented in England's Six Nations squad
- 6 County council offices could be sold off or leased in part
- 7 When One Direction, Ed Sheeran, The Police and Led Zep played Herts gigs
- 8 Stamp duty holiday extension to be debated in Parliament
- 9 How many people in St Albans were fined for breaking COVID rules?
- 10 West Herts midwives to take to the skies in NHS charity skydive
The Park, St Albans
Guide price: £2,100,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk