Property Spotlight: A huge family home on one of St Albans’ most prestigious streets
- Credit: Archant
This impressive detached family home is situated on one of St Albans’ most desirable roads.
The house offers spacious, well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors, with the advantage of a one bedroom self-contained annexe.
On the ground floor there are four reception rooms, an office and a kitchen/breakfast room, plus a utilty room and a WC.
There are four bedrooms - two with en suites - and a family bathroom on the first floor, plus a suite with bedroom, sitting area and en suite on the second floor.
To the front is an extensive carriage driveway and 19’ x 16’4” garage, whilst to the rear is a beautifully landscaped garden.
The annexe has its own entrance to the side and doors to the garden and is ideal for extended family or as rental investment.
The Park is a highly sought after address with convenient access to transport links, local amenities and schooling.
- 1 Elderly woman chased knife-wielding stranger from her bedroom
- 2 Armed police seize machete from Sandpit Lane in St Albans
- 3 Rapist jailed for 15 years after kidnapping teen in Hemel Hempstead
- 4 Hertfordshire teen bullying victim given royal honour
- 5 Every household in the UK to get £400 to help with rising energy bills
- 6 Police probe into death of man in 20s at 'Kinky Towers' in Hertfordshire
- 7 Explained: What the cost of living support package means for you
- 8 Platinum Jubilee: Hertfordshire's royal visits in pictures
- 9 St Albans Pub Pride: Why we need to tackle monkeypox prejudice
- 10 Council confirms first monkeypox case in Hertfordshire
The Park, St Albans
Guide price: £2,100,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk