Property Spotlight: A huge family home on one of St Albans’ most prestigious streets
- Credit: Archant
This impressive detached family home is situated on one of St Albans’ most desirable roads.
The house offers spacious, well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors, with the advantage of a one bedroom self-contained annexe.
On the ground floor there are four reception rooms, an office and a kitchen/breakfast room, plus a utilty room and a WC.
There are four bedrooms - two with en suites - and a family bathroom on the first floor, plus a suite with bedroom, sitting area and en suite on the second floor.
To the front is an extensive carriage driveway and 19’ x 16’4” garage, whilst to the rear is a beautifully landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
The annexe has its own entrance to the side and doors to the garden and is ideal for extended family or as rental investment.
The Park is a highly sought after address with convenient access to transport links, local amenities and schooling.
- 1 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 2 Which St Albans nursery has been voted best in the East of England?
- 3 St Albans named among England's most expensive property hotspots
- 4 In pictures: First Comedy Garden is a complete laughfest
- 5 Parents condemn Oaklands' decision to close nursery as a 'travesty'
- 6 Teenager strangled in attack in St Albans park
- 7 London Colney in 'a good place' as they look for a season of redemption
- 8 New campaign highlights Abbey Line hidden gems
- 9 8 filming locations of Netflix royal drama The Crown in Hertfordshire
- 10 Ammunition found in bag on St Albans street
The Park, St Albans
Guide price: £2,100,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk