Property Spotlight: A huge family home on one of St Albans’ most prestigious streets
- Credit: Archant
This impressive detached family home is situated on one of St Albans’ most desirable roads.
The house offers spacious, well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors, with the advantage of a one bedroom self-contained annexe.
On the ground floor there are four reception rooms, an office and a kitchen/breakfast room, plus a utilty room and a WC.
There are four bedrooms - two with en suites - and a family bathroom on the first floor, plus a suite with bedroom, sitting area and en suite on the second floor.
To the front is an extensive carriage driveway and 19’ x 16’4” garage, whilst to the rear is a beautifully landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
The annexe has its own entrance to the side and doors to the garden and is ideal for extended family or as rental investment.
The Park is a highly sought after address with convenient access to transport links, local amenities and schooling.
- 1 St Albans' COVID cases continue to decline as UK surpasses "grim" milestone
- 2 Market depot site could be redeveloped for housing
- 3 The Snow Must Go On: More pics of St Albans in the snow
- 4 Date confirmed for parliamentary debate on stamp duty holiday extension
- 5 Victim speaks out after St Albans Costa Coffee assault
- 6 Community pharmacies now part of Herts COVID vaccination rollout
- 7 There's no business like snow business in St Albans
- 8 Rapid community COVID-19 testing launches in Hertfordshire
- 9 Bishop wages war on sports gambling
- 10 'This was quite an emotional experience!' - Thanks to Covid vaccination teams from the people they have treated
The Park, St Albans
Guide price: £2,100,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk