Property Spotlight: A huge family home on one of St Albans’ most prestigious streets
- Credit: Archant
This impressive detached family home is situated on one of St Albans’ most desirable roads.
The house offers spacious, well-proportioned accommodation arranged over three floors, with the advantage of a one bedroom self-contained annexe.
On the ground floor there are four reception rooms, an office and a kitchen/breakfast room, plus a utilty room and a WC.
There are four bedrooms - two with en suites - and a family bathroom on the first floor, plus a suite with bedroom, sitting area and en suite on the second floor.
To the front is an extensive carriage driveway and 19’ x 16’4” garage, whilst to the rear is a beautifully landscaped garden.
You may also want to watch:
The annexe has its own entrance to the side and doors to the garden and is ideal for extended family or as rental investment.
The Park is a highly sought after address with convenient access to transport links, local amenities and schooling.
- 1 St Albans named among UK's coldest cities
- 2 Girls 'followed' by men in red Range Rover at 2am in city centre
- 3 Needle spiking incident alleged at St Albans nightclub
- 4 The latest court results for the St Albans area
- 5 11 questions to decide how St Albans you are!
- 6 St Albans Chamber's Not St George's Day event is a smash success
- 7 White Horse landlords ride off into sunset after 10 years
- 8 St Albans named among Britain's best places for first-time buyer discounts
- 9 Harpenden Christmas Carnival returns for 2021
- 10 Apply for free tickets to be in the audience of The Masked Singer UK in Hertfordshire
The Park, St Albans
Guide price: £2,100,000
Hamptons, 01727 400223, www.hamptons.co.uk